Knowing the truth!

Here, Sidharth was kinda anxious for visiting his life partner. Obviously, he has feeling for Yashvi and now seeing another girl makes him anxious.

Though Sidharth isn't the type to be anxious easily, but, today he was feeling really weird for some reason.

"Sidharth, beta, are you ready?" Manvi called out. Sidharth was lost in his thoughts when he heard his mother's voice and started to focus on getting ready, he replied back "Haan, maa aaya!"

Arav, Saumya, Sidharth and their parents were all ready to go. Outside the mansion 3 cars with drivers were waiting for them.

At Yashvi's house;Yashvi was preparing everything in the living room while her mother, sister and grandma were in kitchen (note: if anyhow Yashvi starts to cook then the whole kitchen's map would change so she was doing other works)

At Yashvi's house;
Yashvi was preparing everything in the living room while her mother, sister and grandma were in kitchen (note: if anyhow Yashvi starts to cook then the whole kitchen's map would change so she was doing other works)

After preparing everything she came to the kitchen and said "Dadi, bahot ajeeb sa lag raha hai, like, anxiety ho rahi hai. pata nahi kya hoga aaj". "Arre, beta, koi IPS ka interview thodi na dene ja rahi hai jo itna anxious lag raha hai, kuch nahi hoga, tu chinta mat kar, main hu na tere saath" Shanti said to comfort Yashvi

The doorbell rang!
Yashvi went with her family and opened the door.

"Arre, aap log aa gaye,itne same se aapka hi intezaar tha hame!" Gauri said while exclaiming. "Aayiye, ander aayiye"
Manish said.

They all went inside, but when Yashvi came out of the kitchen to serve them tea and water she was shocked. Not only Yashvi was shocked but Sidharth too.

"Aap, yaha kya kar rahe hai dr. Sidharth?" Yashvi asked not understanding anything. "Main bhi wahi puchna Chahata hu, ki aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?" Sidharth asked back.
"Ji mera ghar hai toh mai hi toh yaha milungi." Yashvi said joking around.

Everyone had their tea and snacks and chit-chatted for a while, when Gauri said to Yashvi. "Yashvi beta, kyu na tum Sidharth ko apna room dekhao or tum dono jake baatein bhi kar lo, agar tum dono comfortable ho toh haan kar dena". Everyone agreed to what Gauri said and they both went to Yashvi's room.

In Yashvi's room;
They both entered her room, "actually mujhe thoda sober design pasand hai isleye maine jyada kuch apne room main add ons nahi use kiye". Yashvi said to Sidharth when she saw him looking at her room continously. "Aapko pasand nahi aaya hoga"."Arre, ye kisne kaha aapse, mujhe khud sober designs bahot pasand hai, main bhi apne room ko kafi neat and kam add ons ke sath rakhta hu" Sidharth said.

"Waise, aap yaha kya kar rahe hai, aap toh mere doctor the na toh aap yaha kaise?" Yashvi asked while getting confused. "Toh kya doctors shaadi nahi karte?" Sidharth asked while teasing her, she got flustered and answered back "Na-nahi, aisa nahi hai, maine toh bas aise hi pucha".

"Waise, tumhe pata hai ki main kon hu?" Sidharth asked Yashvi. "Ji, aap dr. Sidharth Signhania hai. Aapko pata hai, mera ek bahot acha dost tha uska bhi yahi naam tha, main usse bahot saalon  se mili nahi, I miss him so much". Yashvi said without thinking that what she was saying and in front of whom. "Ohh, sorry, I went to far". She said realising her emotional burst.

"Agar main aapko kahu ki main hi aapka wo dost hu?"."Ho hi nahi sakta aisa, woh bahot different dikhta tha" Yashvi said not believing him.

"Woh toh aapne kitne saalon pehele dekha tha hame, lekin bharosa kijiye, ki main hi hu aapko woh dost hu, miss pagli. Sidharth always used to call Yashvi pagli as her nickname, when he said the nickname Yashvi was beyond shocked and happy too.

"Sidharthhhh, tu? I missed you so muchhh mr. aaloo. Yashvi used to call Sidharth aaloo as his nickname."I missed you too, pagli". They hugged each other like it was their last day on earth.

Are you guys liking the story?
I'm truly sorry for any mistakes.
And i'm also sorry for uploading late as I had a lot of work to do lately.
Love you my sweethearts❤️

Okay then, byieee!!