Are we dating or getting married?

Sidharth sent Yashvi the location of the café where they had to meet.

Sidharth arrived at the café and waited 20 minutes for Yashvi when he saw her arrive while panting. He went to her and guided her the way to there seat.

"So sorry Sidharth late hone ke liye, actually ek bahot important meeting thi toh main usme busy thi"."Arre arre koi baat nahi, waise bhi maine bahot jyada der wait nahi kiya, tum betho or pehele pani pee lo, bahot jyada haaf rahi ho". Sidharth sat across her after settling her to her seat.

Arre, abh main baat kaha se shuru karu? He Bhagwaan, ye aapne mujhe kis situation main daal diya? Koi nahi Sidharth tu chinta mat kar, tu ye kar sakta hai, aaj toh tu Yashvi ko bata hi de ki tu bhi pehele date hi karna chahata hai.

Sidharth was thinking all this in his mind when Yashvi snapped in front of him, making him come out of his debate his brain was having with one another.

"Sidharth? Kaha kho gaye? Theek toh ho na?". Yashvi said, getting hella confused about what was happening.

"Uh-uh ku-kuch nahi woh main bas ye soch raha tha ki kya order karu, waise tum kya khaogi, the treat is on me". Sidharth said, finding an excuse to get his way out of this awkward situation.

"Okay, main ek expresso le lungi. What about you?". Yashvi asked.

"I'll get an expresso too". The waiter noted their order and went to prepare their coffee.

Now, it was time for them to decide what they wanted to do. Get married or date to know each other better.

"Uh-uh Sidharth, what i wanted to say yesterday was that i was really confused about taking a decision in such a haste, toh maine dadi or didi se baat ki aur unhone bhi mujhe yahi bola ki mujhe apna decision soch samjhke lena chahiye. So i've decided that we should date". Yashvi said, explaining her concerns

"Baat toh tum theek keh rahi ho, kyuki main bhi kal raat yahi soch raha tha aur tumhe phone karne wala tha. Jaise hi miane phone uthaya tumhe call karne ke liye toh itni der main tumhara hi call aa gaya" Sidharth said which at some point relived Yashvi as she thought that she wasn't the only one who wanted to date first and then get married.

"Okay then, i think we're dating now?" Yashvi asked.

"Yes, we're dating love" Sidharth said, giving Yashvi a cute nickname that made her blush a bit.

"Ohh, i told you that i'd make you blush everyday". Sidharth said teasing her which left her a blushing mess.

" Stop it Sidharth" Yashvi said while getting so shy that she could barely make an eye contact with him.

Sidharth chuckled at her cute reaction

Did you guys like the chapter?

If any mistakes then i'm truly sorry.
I am also sorry for uploading late.
Love you my sweethearts❤️

Okay then, byiee!!!