I missed them!

"Sidharth?"

"Hmm?Bolo?"

"Ye kon hai?" Yashvi asked while pointing towards Riya.

"Just someone you shouldn't know about love, don't mind her. She's just my...chipku-weird cousin."

Sidharth whispered the last part as he didn't want to pick up a fight with Riya again and didn't want Yashvi to see all this.

"Acha, uncle-aunty kaha hai? I missed them so much." Yashvi asked in a cute voice which melted Sidharth's heart.

"Mom is in the kitchen, and dad must be.."

"In the office!" Yashvi already knew a lot about Sidharth's parents as they all were really close since childhood and guessed where Mukesh was before Sidharth completed.

"Yeah.. you're absolutely right." Sidharth was amused by Yashvi's sharp memory as she didn't meet his parents for around 16-17 years. So this was the only reply that struck his mind at that very moment.

"I'll go meet them!!" Yashvi completed and ran towards Manvi, which left Sidharth chuckling.

He thought in his mind that he is so lucky to get his love of life back, that too, their parents supporting their relationship openly.

"Auntyyyyy!!" Yashvi called put Manvi, being super excited.

"Arree, Yashvi beta! I missed you so much." Manvi said, giving off the same energy as Yashvi.

Yashvi and Manvi talked a lot about what happened all this time they weren't together. Though they met when The Singhania's went to see Yashvi for the marriage but that time they didn't have enough time, so now it felt like they both met after a long time.

Then, after that, Yashvi met Mukesh until Sidharth called her out.

"Yahsvi, today you have to get your check-up done. The date is due today."

Hearing Sidharth, Yashvi's face became pale as from her last visit to the hospital, she was really scared to go now.

"What happened?" Sidharth aksed when he saw Yashvi's scared yet pale face.

"I d-don't wanna go. Please?" Yashvi was pleading to Sidharth. She was really scared.

"Hey? It'll be fine, okay?"

Though Sidharth wanted to comfort Yashvi as this routine check-up was important for her but he had no idea what to do now. He had never comforted anyone before, but he tried his level best to make her comfortable about the check-up.

"F-fine, but you'll be there. With me."

"Of course, i'll be with you, i'll be the one doing the routine check-up. Okay? And i also have good news for you, but i'll tell you that after the check-up."

Finally, after so much comfort and consoling, Yashvi finally agreed to the check-up.

"Okay, now, let's go. We're getting late."

And both Yashvi and Sidharth left for the hospital.

Are you guys enjoying the story?
I uploaded this part in advance, if i am not able to upload for sometime.
If any mistakes then i'm sorry
Love you ky sweethearts❤️

Okay then, byiee!!