Chapter 6

3rd Pov

Y/N and Gojo finally arrived on Tokyo Jujutsu Tech.

Kugisaki Nobara and Itadori Yuji were waiting for them both on the entrance with Fushigoro Megumi and Kento Nanami just right behind them.

Itadori: Oii, Y/N. How did the meeting g-

Itadori was cut off upon seeing the irritated look on Y/N face. The other three were perplexed to see that look and came to the conclusion that.

Nanami: Gojo, what did you do?

Gojo: Hang on, hang on. What made you come to the conclusion that this is my fault?

Gojo asked, flabbergasted that Nanami, his junior during his time as a student in Jujutsu tech, would immediately accuse him.

Megumi, Nobara, and Nanami all just gave him a look that said "Really?", meanwhile, Itadori just tried to calm Y/N down.

Y/N: Why I'm irritated isn't important. Nanami-san, you said you wanted to talk to me about something?

Nanami: Yes, follow me. It's something even Ieri-san and Ijichi-san are confused about. Utahime-senpai is also here. She said she also has something to discuss with you.

Y/N just nodded and followed Nanami, with the others also following.

Gojo, however just had a permanent look on his face that basically screamed "how could they".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoko: Took you all long enough. Come Y/N, this is... a bit concerning.

Shoko, alongside Mei-mei and Utahime, greeted the others.

Y/N: Nanami-san said you guys wanted to talk to me about something?

Shoko: Utahime-senpai, I'll go first if you don't mind.

Utahime simply nodded, seeing as their findings where much more urgent than hers.

Shoko: Y/N, you mentioned before that our world is a bit of an anomaly correct?

Y/N nodded.

Shoko: Well, take a look at this.

Y/N: At your memopad or the corpse currently in front of us?

Shoko: Both actually. This... umm corpse, was found dead right near the Kyoto Jujutsu Tech around five days ago. The death itself isn't what's concerning. Its the findings that concerns us.

Y/N: Why? was he a powerful jujutsu sorcerer or something.

Shoko: Its because he, for some reason, possesses both Aura and Curse energy.

Y/N, along with the rest, remained silent.

Shoko took this silence as a gesture to continue.

Shoko: He not only possessed curse energy but also had aura as well. That's what we wanted to ask of you. We wanted to know if you encountered something like this before.

Nanami voiced out his own concerns.

Nanami: As you may know Y/N. There are a multitude of power that exist around the world with Quirks and Aura being some of them. But throughout history, there has never been a time where an individual was in possession of two sets of power. If they possessed Aura, they are unable to awaken any quirks and vice versa. The same is true for Curse Energy. If individuals are found to possess Curse Energy, then any and all possibilities for Aura, Quirks are immediately off the table.