2) A new fiancee and Elsa(r18)

(Author's Note: I hope you enjoy it)

...

Neo Pov

My class was boring as hell, the teacher taught us the things that I already freaking knew, and he also did some speeches on how the magecraft of ancient families is awesome while newer families are just weak commoners. What to say? Racism at its finest. So after drinking a cup of Mages and Ancient Mages' superiority, the class ended.

Alissa and Jone again tried to disturb me but I managed to make them get off me just fine, now I have returned to my private Villa, one thing gotta say despite all the mocking I have received I still get to live in a house which previous me could only dream of.

I guess I won't annihilate my excuse of my family at least, at most just make them a 3rd Rate family, outcast, and other stuff. Still, they will live to see another day. Taking note of my current thoughts, I opened the door of the Villa, entered it, and went towards the dining.

"Master Welcome back", Elsa greeted me with a smile, I nodded, and seeing the food on the table I couldn't help but gulp my saliva, "Thank you For the food Elsa".

Elsa smiled and said," Master it's my duty as your maid, you don't need to thank me you know?", she pouted a bit and then said," Also Master I will feed you as it's my duty as your maid!".

I chuckled hearing that and said," You can just say you want to feed me, dear". She blushed hearing that and nodded, so cute, she can be a bit Tsundere at times but not like those hateful b*tches who aren't able to express their feelings, and seeing their love interest just talking with another woman they start calling them a b*stard and beat them.

I hate those types of tsundere, to be honest, those types of Tsunderes misunderstand something, and then it's up to the main character to run after them and apologize despite not doing any mistake. At least Tsunderes of this world Rin and Ereshkigal is not like that, only Ishtar the b*tch is like that.

Shaking off these thoughts, I started eating, Elsa also feed and she looked quite happy while doing that, aww how adorable, hehe she is my Artoria Lily! After eating food, she started cleaning the dishes, and while she was doing that I started doing my own thing.

Now I have to decide on which servant to summon, the classes of servants that I can summon are only Rider and Caster. Reason? In these two classes, I can choose the best Servants that are available to me. I will need Historical items to summon the corresponding servants so I also need to consider the availability of the items.

For the archer class, the best summon Gilgamesh is reserved by Tokasha Family, so if I were to summon an archer they can summon him to a different class which while will weaken Gilgamesh won't make much of a difference, if he is summoned as Caster then there will more problem due to the Caster version being Less arrogant and more serious of a fighter.

As for Saber class, the best servant undoubtedly is Seigfried and Artoria, After that, it is Nero, Mordred, and a bunch of others and while I can just summon Siegfried before the Ainzbern summon Artoria it would prove to be a disadvantage due to me knowing all the weaknesses of the Artoria!

And her upright persona is something that can be taken advantage of! Hehe, I already have made plans to make her a alter and join me. I just need to use some bullsh*t no Jutsu, she has an inferiority complex and I can take advantage of that.

As for other classes, like Lancer, Nope, History is proof that they die early so unless I manage to summon Scáthach which I don't know how to do, no use summoning a lancer. Now next comes Assassin, I don't have knowledge of which servants are powerful under assassins except Semiramis who is a real b*tch, and she will stab me the moment I give her a chance so no assassin class servant for me.