6) Elsa's Reward and Medea's feelings(r18)

...

3rd Pov

Medea was in confusion, she was always despised by others since her incident with Jason, they hated her, and she wanted nothing more than to return to her homeland during the time her father ruled so she can live a peaceful life, this was her most wanted wish, probably the only one till now.

She was summoned by a mysterious man when she looked at him first the only thoughts in her head were how to use him, then she found he knew her true identity and thought that he will hate her as well, so she was already waiting for him to show his true colors before she betrays him, though nothing like that happened, she found that this man, unlike others, didn't hate her.

He was also a use of True Magic; thus, when he exposed it to her, the trust between them increased though it baffled her why he summoned her as a servant. He could have summoned many better servants than her and then she found out this man thought she was loyal and cute.

She blushed whenever she thought about it, anyway while talking with him she lost control of her emotions and facade due to some reason, probably because someone for the first time in centuries treated her this well, then she burst into tears causing him to hug her to calm her down.

His warmth was very comforting, for the first time in centuries she felt the warmth of being cared for, she wasn't able to stop herself and just continued hugging him, she felt ashamed of herself for losing control of herself too easily, then he told her he will cuddle with him and hugging her whole night to calm her down.

This was an intimate gesture and how he asked it out of blue would have made other people deny it, but she agreed to him and cuddled with him all night, just in one day he became so important to her that she could tell she was on the verge of falling in love with him that time.

By now she was already in love she didn't tell him that and wanted to wait till the holy Grail War ends before she could sort out her feelings, now when she was much calmer and thought of Holy Grail she didn't know what wish she would ask.

To meet her family or to stay with this man whom she has a crush upon? She didn't know the answer at least not yet but she can tell him every touch fills her with warmth and happiness, he is like her light in this dark world.

...

Neo Pov

I walked into the room, Elsa seeing me quickly threw herself in my embrace, I hugged her and kissed her for two minutes, I then looked at awkward-looking Medea, I came beside her and patted her," Good Job Medea", she blushed hearing that and nodded and said, "Thank you, Master!".

A woman's attitude and even personality can change completely when they are in love and it was the same with Medea though it was only for me, which filled me with pride and joy. I then walked near the unconscious Kariya and used my magic to wake him up.

He woke up and then looked at me panicking and then summoning Berseker he shouted," Attack them!", The Berserked Lancelot attacked me, and Medea quickly teleported in front of me and created a magical shield which easily took the full blow of Lancelot without any hitch.

I just wanted to see her reaction and obviously, I was impressed, I knew she was a True Tier Magician despite not possessing any True Magic. I quickly used my Denial of Nothingness on Lancelot rendering him useless and then looked at still-tied Kariya who looked at me with shock and horrified.

I snorted and said," Medea please show this man his place, and after he is ready then I will talk with him", Medea nodded and quickly created some golems and with a creepy smile started torturing him.

Elsa came beside me, hung her head, and said," I am so useless Master, you were attacked and I wasn't even able to react to it".

I quickly gave her a peck on the lips, and grabbed her ass, she yelped in surprise and then melted in my embrace letting my dishonest hands enjoy her ass. We teleported to our room leaving Medea to torture Kariya.