17) Artoria *r18*

...

3rd Pov

Neo looked at the hill of twenty plates, it was the amount of food Saber had eaten, yes, and she was still eating, and not even a small bulge had appeared on her belly, which is ridiculous thinking that after Medea had finished her food during their date day before, there was a small bulge on her belly, it made Neo wonder,' Is it because of her being a dragon in human shape? '.

He might not be far away from it, but then again he really doesn't need to use his mind to solve these stupid questions considering he can feed Saber daily ten times what she has eaten till now without any problem, well it is a perk of taking all the treasure of Dlsardius family rather than just destroying it, now it will provide passive income to him.

Neo rubbed his lips with his handkerchief and looked at Saber who was still eating food, it wasn't him but many people in the restaurant seated near them were looking at Saber in astonishment, even the waiter was looking speechlessly at the small hill of plates, he sweatdropped seeing this, on her 30th plate Saber finally stopped releasing a small Burp.

She looked at Neo and said," I have finished eating Dear", this time even Neo was speechless, but then sighing he signaled the poor waiter who was standing near them still in shock at the hill of the plates, finally coming out of the daze he went towards Neo and said," Yes Sir umm", he didn't know what to say, Neo asked him," How much it cost?".

Finally, the water gave a professional bow and said," It cost you 3670 pounds", Neo took out 4000 pounds which he created just now using his true magic from his pocket handed him it over to him, and said," Keep the change". The Waiter seeing that gave a bow again and with a Million Pound smile he said," Sir please come again!".

Neo just nodded and stood up, Saber too stood up, and then she moved towards him, she hugged his arms between her perky breasts, and then with a bit of spoiled expression, she said," Dear let's go!", he nodded and then they left the restaurant, some people started chatting about them.

"Damn, did you see how much that woman ate?", said a woman, she then continued," I am still surprised how she didn't get even a small bulge on her tummy! Can you believe that?!", the others nodded, then a male commented," Although her appetite was amazing, more amazing was her looks, she was the most beautiful person I have ever seen", his voice contained a hint of jealousy.

His girlfriend caught the tone of his voice and said," Do you think she was more beautiful than me?!", the man panicked and said," No, No matter how beautiful she is you are the only one for me!", the girlfriend snorted hearing that,' Mother was right, all males are h*rny dogs, you need to discipline them well so they keep their dicks in their pants '.

' Damn, no matter how love you, l can't think of you as the most beautiful woman from now on ', thought the man, he was extremely jealous of Neo, Saber was just that beautiful and sexy!

...

Neo Pov

We finished the dinner, today was one of the most enjoyable days that I ever had spent, especially when I spent it with Saber, she was dressed in a dark gothic dress, the one that she naturally had, well at first she thought to wear something else but on me telling her that she looks nice the way she is, she then just transformed to her Gothic looks.

I couldn't help but look at her beautiful face, it was extremely beautiful, she was a literal goddess by any standards, maybe except for her breast, but then again I like small ones too, she turned towards me and saw me looking at her, she blushed and said," Dear what it is?".

I chuckled and said," You are extremely beautiful", she blushed even more and said," You said it like 100 times today!", I took her by the waist surprising her, and said," I am just telling the truth", she squealed a bit hearing that, and then we kissed, lip to lip only, not using our tongues, I gently bit on her lips.