13) The Revenge Part 1

...

Neo Pov

I finished transforming Saber into a human, and said," It's finished", Artoria slowly sat up, checked herself, and said," I can feel that I am alive now", my eyebrows twitched hearing her so obvious comment, sighing as I came towards her and patted her head, like a kitten she closed her eyes and enjoyed my pat.

Seeing her I smirked, after all, Artoria is one of the most potent servants, and seeing such a perfect and powerful woman, enjoying my pat and liking to be praised by me most filled me with a sense of accomplishment. Medea and Elsa couldn't be silent anymore and came towards me, Elsa with a begging look asked me," Master please pat me as well!", Medea too nodded.

So I began patting her leaving a dissatisfied Artoria, to my disappointment she didn't pout, it would have been hella cute, but then again women don't usually pout in real life, after finishing patting all three of them, I said," It's time we leave for Britain".

Artoria's eyes twinkled hearing that and chuckling I asked her," Don't you want to know what happened to your Kingdom?", hearing that she replied," Indeed my King, I would love to know the current affairs of Britain". I smiled at her question and replied," So get ready to be shocked". Not knowing what I meant she made a confused expression.

After we got ready I teleported us to my room in Mansion that is in Britain, Medea and Artoria looked at my room for a bit, while Elsa simply unpacked my clothes and then kept them in drawers. She took out some clothes and said," Master here", she handed them over to me.

I called Artoria and Medea who were checking my House, they came back and Artoria commented," My king this house is beneath someone like you, I would like you to stay at my Castle if it still exists or any other Royal Family Castle". Rightfully, Artoria is the past Ruler of Britain so while she could not exercise her Kingly powers, she still has a non-existent right over the Royal family's treasure.

I took a note to visit them after for the money, obviously, I will be just taking what is rightfully mine. After all Legendary king, Arthur aka Artoria is my Knight and queen. After thinking that I said," Now let's discuss that later on, now do both of you still want to know about clocktower before we go there?".

Saber shook her head and said," It is irrelevant to me, my only duty is to kill all those who oppose you with my Sword", Medea sighed hearing her, and said," Don't be that idiotic, no matter who we are facing we should have at least a bit of information on them". Saber grunted in displeasure and Medea simply gave a creepy smile.

I coughed breaking their stare and continued," Now, let me tell you about Clock Tower, it's a branch of the Mages Association the largest Mage organization in the world, it's one of the three branches, the other two are Atlas and Wandering Sea, but they are not that of importance to us for now, we will first conquer the Clock Tower then them, now Clock Tower was created by one of the students of Solomon, and he still lives till now".

Medea's eyes perked and she asked," How is he still alive now? Is he a True Magician, or due to some Noble Phantasm?", I replied," I am not sure about the details but he is kinda a Vampire Rip-Off", Medea hearing that lost interest, Kinda expected from someone who is from the Age of Gods and even Saber didn't seem interested since she is also from Age of Faries the most mysterious Age.

Elsa wasn't interested as she knew all this from earlier, I continued," The Clock Tower has 12 departments each headed by a Lord, even though their authority is incomparable to the three Great Families, Barthomeloi, Trambelio, and Valualeta, each of them leads a faction of Families, Aristocratic lead by Barthomeloi Family, the Democratic lead by Trambelio and Neutral lead by Valualeta".

Medea and Artoria understood the brief meaning of the factions by the name and see that I continued," Now comes my Dlsardius family, one of the Major supporters of Trambelio with Edefelt family, but now all that is irrelevant, I will reduce this family which screams Democracy but in reality is just a Hypocrite to a piece of shit it is".