14) The Revenge Part 2

...

3rd Pov

Mc Donnel Trambelio Eldrod the current head of the Trambelio gritted his teeth then weakly laid on the chair and sighed," Why did I lose my calm? Here I am the leader of the Democratic faction and I lost my calm and got angry at Neo who was previously trash getting all the powers", he smiled bitterly at his own stupidity.

Dlsardius's family is one of his major supporters but because of Neo their name kinda got tarnished, which in the end reduced his image as well, so hearing that Neo who caused problems for him, ended up being the new director of the Clock Tower he lost his cool, he sighed,' In the end, I guess this is how I am, but that's fine the only reason I am going against the bone rooted Mindset due to getting geniuses from all over the world under me who will strengthen my position and family's '.

Yes this was the main reason for the Trambelio family even shouting that the Mage World should be led by Talented and not someone of High Birth, in the end, it was their own selfishness,' Now what to do I had angered that bitch Barthomeloi, she will definitely not let go ', he thought nervously, since he knows that someone like Barthomeloi can directly annihilate his family and other two Major families may join in the show as well.

'*Sigh* I just need to butter up Neo somehow and solve our previous grievances, and If I am right he should be persecuted by Dlsardius, and his brother, who is the next chosen head of the family must have bullied him, maybe torturing him or killing him will please him ', he thought and a sinister smile appeared on his face.

...

Barthomeloi looked at Neo and blushed a bit,' He is just too handsome ', but quickly retained her stoic and arrogant face and asked," Anything else Director?", she looked at Neo expectantly, wanting to please him, ideas on how to get closer to him started running inside her mind, Neo nodded and replied," If it's not too much can you gather Dlsardius members".

Her eyes lit up hearing that and she said," It will be done, all of them will be here by tomorrow morning", Neo nodded and then told her to leave the room, she obliged though a bit dissatisfied, but remembering how Neo is a True Magician and powerful one who was able to resurrect King Arthur and Medea, her expression became better,' It will take some time but I will make him my husband ', she thought.

Then she quickly send the message to Dlsardius which had an extremely commanding tone, she didn't care about them much, she could guess what Neo wanted to do, and she was determined to help him get what he wants and annihilate or kill anyone whom he wants,' If I help him with his grievances, he will definitely like me! ', she thought, and a smile appeared on her face.

Obviously, her wishes will be fulfilled though in a more fulfilling way.

...

Neo Pov

After she left I rested on the chair, Elsa came beside me and sat on my lap, she looked at me with lust and said, "~Master it seems you are tired should I help you with it?~", Medea coughed hearing that and said," Please Elsa don't do that in front of us", Saber nodded though I can see a blush on her face as she occasionally glanced on my crotch area.

My cock bulged due to Elsa's caressing, looking at the huge bulge she licked his lips, seriously she is quite lusty, I looked at Medea and Saber who was blushing, and an Idea came inside my mind and I said," Hey Medea, Saber, why don't you give me blowjobs as well?", this question stunned them and Saber quickly nodded and came forward and said," Very well My Lord! I shall handle your sword! As your Queen, it's my duty to satisfy your sexual desires!".

Medea seeing Saber so enthusiastic became speechless, she too came forward and replied," I will give you a blowjob as well". My smile became wider hearing them and looking at Elsa I said," Show them how it is done", she nodded and knelt before me, she quickly unbuttoned my pant, and my dragon soared slapping her face.