18) Plans for the future

Neo Pov

I opened my eyes slowly, and the bright light from the windows fell on my face, I yawned a bit, blinked my eyes, and tried to fight off my sleepiness, after a few minutes I finally came over and then glanced at Saber sleeping while her head was on my chest, a smile came on my lips and I started caressing her back.

The memories of our passionate sex came to my mind, to be honest, anyone can say that our sex was not normal, in reality, no male or female would last that long, but as Saber and Medea were servants they could easily last long, and Elsa being a homunculus previously, she was a perfect Human in a sense, so despite being weak compared to the two she had an athletic level of stamina and endurance before which are already at the level of weaker Servants.

As for me, I have Adam's template, and while it just provided me the bare minimum of his true Status it was enough for me to get my physical status as strong as a Medium High-Level Servant, so I can naturally last very long with my inhuman amount of stamina and ejaculation, which are further boosted by my Stamina Strengthening Thaumaturgy and Libido Strengthening, Thaumaturgy something that I learned a long ago.

Obviously, for my healthy sex life, they were one of the least used and easy-to-learn Thaumaturgy spells, as or why least used? I mean which mage will use Thaumaturgy to raise his Stamina or Libido, for them it is a waste of Od, at least for most of them, they prefer Physical Strengthening Magecraft which raises all physical aspects temporarily to Superhuman levels.

Anyway, now that I have finished my main mission of claiming Medea and Saber completely as my women, I can focus on Barthameloi, damn, I sound like a scum, man, to be honest, I am really happy to have Elsa, Medea, and Saber as my wives who don't mind me having a harem or even a big harem, something they told they were okay with.

I have already decided to make three of them my main wives, as for my future women we will see about that, now once I have made Barthomeloi mine, I can finally relax, spending a few of my years peacefully while my Gacha points gather enough for me to unlock Multiversal travel, I mean I need them to progress further right?

Multiversal travel can travel me to any world, and any timeline and I can even take others with me though it will take Gacha points, as for why I am not saving it to use for Gacha and get Second True Magic, well, I have only 1/3rd of chances of getting it, and I am pretty sure that once I have enough Gacha points, I will get it that in future.

So for now that is my plan, in the meantime, I might summon a few servants and test if they are good for me, I will focus mainly on the female servants though, well it is because I am Harem seeking person and they are more loyal if I manage to make them fall in love with me, which is going to be hard.

Unless I summon a servant who will fall easily in love with just after showing a bit of affection, like Mama Raikou and Tamamo No Mae, whom I had plans to summon a lot later, but a lot later, I have plans to have Lancer first, then them, as for Lancer who is better than Ara-Ara Scathach? Though I had just heard about her in his past life and had never read the manga in which she was or played any game.

So I will have to do some research about her, anyway, she is my next target, suddenly I felt movement on my chest making me come out of my thoughts, looking at my chest I saw Artoria opening her eyes, she grabbed my chest tighter with her hand, and then sniffing my scent a bit she rubbed her head against my chest, I coughed a bit gaining her attention.

She looked at me, blushing lightly she said," Good Morning My Lord", I replied with a smile," Good Morning Artoria", she snuggled on my chest and asked," My Lord can we stay like this for a bit?", I rubbed her head lightly and said," Okay" and thus we stayed like that for half an hour.