15) The Revenge Part 3

(Author's Note: Guys, I hope ya all enjoy the chapter)

...

3rd Pov

Mr. El Dlsaidius tried to ascertain the situation in front of him, the Queen of Clock Tower, one of the most arrogant Mages, calling his son the director with the title of 'Lord' spoke volumes about the situation, his son wasn't a cripple anymore, at least what he is was seeing in front of him, he looked at them with a smirk, full of hatred and anger.

He was also looking at them as he was looking at insects, and this made him gulp in nervousness, Mrs. El Dlsaridius wasn't in a good position either, her face looked at the son with worry and nervousness, her heart clenched in fear of what is about to happen, she made a fake smile and tried to look as motherly as possible, and said," Son-".

"Shutup Bitch!", shouted Neo without any reservation, he quickly created chains out of his Mana, binding all of them, while they are not as strong as Enkidu are enough to hold Modern Mages, all his siblings, cried and struggled in pain trying to break free from it but much to their despair, "Brother please let us go!", cried one of his sisters, her blue colored eyes looked at him with hope.

She believed that Neo would do so, she was one of the people who bullied him daily, and most of the time it was mental abuse, she liked to make him remember how much trash and disappointment to the family he is, berate him and treat him like he is worth nothing. Even so, she never considered her behavior to be wrong since according to her trash should be treated as trash, right?

She even held a false hope, that her brother will forgive her, after all, she is the best sister one can hope for, right? She is a magic genius surpassed by only Jone, not to mention she even bothered to greet him daily in her language, of course, he must be able to see her care for him, right? If Neo had read her thoughts, he would definitely say she is a delusional type of bitch, the same as those 3rd Rate Protagonists.

She looked towards for her brother, to stop torturing her as the chains held her legs and hands very tightly making her feel a huge pain, contrary to her expectation, a chain ripped through her boobs, binding both of her breasts together with the ground, "AHHHHHH!!!", she released a bone-chilling cry of pain so loud that even made others shudder in fear.

She continued crying in pain, as the chains tightened and held her, making her feel like her breasts are about to rip off from her body, "Hahahahhaha", Neo started laughing madly looking at her in pain, his face looked really villainous sending chills to the others to the very core of their being.

Blood leaks about his sister's breasts, behind him the three women seeing his new side became shocked,' Whatever, they deserve it, if it was me I would have made sure to make it more painful ', thought Elsa, Medea just thought it was fair for him to do so as for Saber she has no opinion, she will support her King in whatever decision he makes. Thus without any pity, they watched him torturing her step-sister.

Neo stopped laughing and looked at the scared-looking Mrs. Dlsardius he said," Listen here bitch, you don't deserve to be my mother, and you definitely do not deserve to call me your son", as he finished some chains pierced through her hands, legs, and stomach, she screamed loudly, his other siblings seeing these, became very scared, everyone peed in their pants or skirt, except Mr. Dlsardius and some even shit.

Neo covered his nose in disgust, seeing a yellow liquid dripping down from their legs, and smelling the bad smell, Barthameloi came beside him and with a bow said," Lord Director let me torture them in your stead, I cannot allow you to be dirty in their presence", she smiled waiting for a positive response, but all she got a cold stare which sent a chill to her spine.