Chapter 11

As the mission came to a close and the team regrouped at their safe house, the male agents gathered for a much-needed debriefing session. Yoru, Phoenix, Chamber, Iso, Gekko, Harbor, Sova, and Cypher settled into their seats, ready to discuss the events of the day.

But as the conversation turned to the topic of Seeker, Iso couldn't help but feel a pang of discomfort prickling at the back of his mind. He had always prided himself on his professionalism, on his ability to remain focused and composed in even the most dire of situations. But when it came to Seeker, all of that seemed to go out the window, leaving him feeling exposed and vulnerable in a way he had never experienced before.

As Yoru regaled the group with tales of Seeker's bravery and skill on the battlefield, Iso's jaw clenched with a mixture of jealousy and frustration. He knew that his feelings for Seeker were a weakness, a vulnerability that could be exploited by their enemies if they ever discovered the depth of his affection for her. And yet, try as he might, he couldn't deny the truth that lay in his heart – that he would do anything to protect Seeker, even if it meant risking his own life in the process.

But as the conversation continued, Iso forced himself to remain outwardly composed, to nod along with the others as they praised Seeker's accomplishments and admired her beauty and intelligence. Deep down, he knew that his feelings for her were a liability, a weakness that could be used against him if anyone ever found out the truth.

And so, as the night wore on and the discussion turned to other matters, Iso silently vowed to keep his feelings for Seeker hidden, to protect her from harm's way at all costs, even if it meant sacrificing his own happiness in the process. For in Seeker, he saw not just a teammate, but someone worth fighting for, someone worth dying for, and he would do whatever it took to keep her safe, even if it meant denying his own heart in the process.

~~~~

This story is a very short and fast-paced story

Note that this is pure Fanfiction and I do NOT own any valorant character and all right and reserve to the owner of riot or/and valorant

Advanced apologize to the incorrect spelling or grammar, I try my best to come up with ideas/story