𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

As if electricity shot through your body, your hands went up on his chest and pushed him away – or so you thought. A little taken back, his brows twitched slightly but he felt the hesitation behind your action and took it as another challenge.

His almost crystal-like eyes sparkled with anticipation as he removed his arm from your body and let his fingers slowly travel the surface of your bare skin, gracing over it as lightly as he could. His touch created a trail of goosebumps wherever it went and you could tell he was only toying with you at this point.

"Did you really forget about your own sugar daddy?" he whispered as he raised his upper body, also resting his chin on his knuckles.

Inching closer to your face, his nose slightly touched your cheek and his warm breath against your skin was making the hair on the back of your neck stand up – but this time it was evident that he was getting under your skin with what he was doing.

"If you don't shut your mouth right now, I'm going to shut it for you

"If you don't shut your mouth right now, I'm going to shut it for you." you grumbled with more frustration etched in your voice than you wanted to show.

Because every pore in your body wanted this.

You knew it wasn't right and in your head you still tried to convince yourself that this was exactly what he wanted to see – and feel – from you.

"Is that a threat, Sweetheart?"

Your heart was already rapidly pounding against your chest – Gojo's fingers now grabbing onto your waist and pushing your body into his. The heavy breaths that you shared only inches from each other's lips were indication enough that this was now more than a playful banter.

This was turning from teasing into tempting.

And the temptation won.

"You're such a pain in the ass," you narrowed your eyes at him, "And this is going to get you into trouble." Gojo's smirk only widened before he pressed his lips on yours, the sweet taste making you crave more instantly even though you scolded yourself on the inside.

"Trouble has never looked as seductive as it does now." he breathed to the skin of your neck as he pulled you closer and slipped off your shirt effortlessly.

That was it, the point of no return.

He knew exactly what he was doing – and it was working.

Shit.

You released a shaky breath as your fingers travelled up his neck, feeling the short hair in the back and guiding his face to yours again. His lips tasted like the sweetest sin you could ever imagine, the heat that rushed to your cheeks wasn't the only thing that made him smile through the kisses – more so it was your hands crumbling up the fabric of his shirt.

He pushed himself up and got rid of his t-shirt, which landed with a muffled thud beside the bed as he now towered over you – only in boxers. His hands grabbed your thighs and pulled you down to him.