1

It was a tranquil morning and all was calm in the Choi household.

Jongho was sleeping comfortably in his warm bed, snuggling deeper under his duvet. He was content with the knowledge that it was Saturday and there was nothing and nobody on earth that could detach him from his precious bed in this moment.

And that was when the racket directly outside his bedroom window commenced.

Groaning frustratedly into his pillow, he tried to block out the noise of the huge van outside but had no luck whatsoever.

Pretty soon, his older brother San barged into his room in a cloud of aftershave and hair gel, the bedroom door unceremoniously slamming against the wall "Morning, little bear!"

"When the fuck will you learn to knock?!" Jongho snapped in irritation, emerging from under his duvet to the sight of San shirtless in front of his full length mirror, checking out his reflection as he flexed his huge muscles "You have your own mirror, why do you need to see mine?"

"Every mirror in this house deserves to be graced with this reflection" the elder replied with a cheeky wink, giving up his posing session and exiting the room "Come downstairs!"

Jongho glared at the spot where San had been, loathing his irritating existence and the fact that the van outside still hadn't fucked off. The sound of people chattering had now joined and Jongho couldn't help but wonder who the hell was disrupting his well deserved peace.

He got up, since his plan of having a lie in had already been ruined, and groggily staggered over to the window to draw back the curtains.

As he did, he discovered the source of the noise pollution, a huge moving van parked outside the house next door to his which had been vacant for almost a year now. The new family were unloading boxes from the van and taking them inside.

Jongho stepped away from the window, not really caring too much if he was honest.

When he entered the kitchen downstairs, he was immediately dragged into a headlock by San.

"Get the fuck off me, San!" Jongho grunted, shoving the elder off who just laughed and raised his hands in defense before hopping onto the counter to continue eating his toast.

"You seen the new family next door?" he asked with his mouth full.

"Kinda" Jongho grimaced at the sight of San's open mouth before he turned away to put some bread in the toaster "You?"

"Yeah" San grinned pervertedly "They have a son. He's cute"

"Really" Jongho replied, uninterested. This was nothing new. San flirted like he breathed, meaning all the time and he was nearly always successful on his escapades.

"Yep!" the elder jumped off the counter, narrowly missing Jongho "Gonna make an impression later and you're coming with me, little bear"

"I don't want to-"

"Didn't ask!" San laughed over his shoulder as he left, making Jongho sigh and roll his eyes.