𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
₊˚ˑ ༄ ؘ ┊Cobra Kai  ° • * ⁀➷

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━₊˚ˑ ༄ ؘ ┊Cobra Kai  ° • * ⁀➷

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

NOW PLAYING
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
STRAWBERRY WINE - DEANA CARTER
0:43──♡─────4:08
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I was caught somewhere between a woman and a child, when one restless summer we found love growing wild.❞
────── Strawberry Wine, Deana Carter

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 || ©-katieglover181

( s u m m a r y )

Scarlett O'Hara Mills, the daughter of Richard and Sharon mills, and the niece of Ali Mills, not only entered the world with a gentle spirit and a radiant smile, but she captivated the presence of those around her, and was as kind and gentle as you could be.

Growing up, Scarlett had a happy childhood, as she always had her nose in a book instead of going to wild parties, especially the classics. Her father was a world renowned pediatric neurosurgeon at the denver children's hospital, while her mother was a pediatric ICU nurse.

In the summer of 2017, her father was offered a job at UCLA medical center, while her mother was offered a nursing professor position at ucla. Upon her arrival in the valley, she laid her eyes on Robby Keen, the broken boy with a bad reputation, and even learned karate from his karate mentor.

Robby Keene never had the luxury of playing a game of ball with his father, or going on father-son trips. From the very get-go, Johnny Lawrence was out of the picture. In his teenage years, he was the all-star at karate, had the perfect girl, Ali Mills by his side, only for him to screw it up, when he forgot Ali's birthday to go drinking with his cobra kai friends, and the two were done for good.

When Daniel LaRusso came to the valley, not only did he win Ali's heart, he won the title as All Valley Under 18 Tournament champion of 1984. The name that was never forgotten was LaRusso, the name that no one knew existed was Lawrence. That hit Johnny hard.

Johnny was never good at being a father, in fact he sucked, but at Robby's ripe age of 16, he tried. He tried to be there for the boy, but the boy never gave in. Robby blamed Johnny for everything that went wrong in his life, and refused to give Johnny the luxury of being in his life. That's why he learned karate from the 1984 All Valley Karate champion instead of his father.

Daniel LaRusso taught Robby Keene karate just like he had his daughter, Samantha. He taught him all the basics and even had Robby compete against Johnny's dojo, Cobra Kai, at the most recent All Valley Tournameny.