Chapter Four

this is dedicated to my friend Kaylee whom whilst we were up late gave me an idea so.
Demons: Imagine Dragons
Lost Boy: Ruth B
Photograph: Ed Sheeran
Safe and Sound: Taylor Swift

«««»»»

Today Theo, Jessa, Miles and I are hanging out at Jessa' s place that she shares with Miles. we are all talking about random shit an  how Theo smoothly asked me to be his girlfriend.

Theo gets up and offers me a drink while he gets one for himself, which I kindly accept.. he walks past Miles, who smacks Theo's ass.

"THAT BRITISH BOOTY THO" Miles exclaims

"me?" Theo asks trying to pretend he didn't  know who Miles was speaking to.

"I don't know I've never seen your ass so." I say looking down at my nails smirking.

Theo walks over a whispers into my ear, "whenever you Want to you let me know" as he pulls away he licks my face, ear to chin.

"you nasty" I exclaim wiping my face.

he just laughs an  heads to get our drinks.

«««»»»

After a few hours we decided to go to the gym together so Jessa and I change. I wear a Black sports bra and white running shorts, and she wears a hot pink sports bra and black leggings..

we all meet at the car and drive to the gym. once we arrive we head straight for the weights and mats..

"I bet I can do more push ups than you bro" Miles says to Theo.

"hah not even if you tried" Theo chuckles

Jessa an  I laugh at them and the next thing I know they are doing push ups and I get the bright idea to motivate Theo a bit.. I lay underneath him and every time he comes downward I kiss him, let's just say Theo beat Miles.

on the way home Miles is silent, obviously defeated.

"damn British guys and their sexy ass complexion" Miles mumbles.

"oh hush bro you should've known I would beat you" Theo says looking in the back seat for a moment. "especially since I got some motivation" he smirks at me.

I smile back... Jessa and I have work tomorrow and I don't want to go. but I have to go.

Theo drives to my place and gets out with me letting Miles have his car back, he walks in front of me and I decide to bring something back..

I run up behind Theo and smack his ass yelling " THAT BRITISH BOOTY THO" and keep running.

"oh no you don't!" Theo shouts chasing me, since he's faster than I am he catches up and scoops me into his arms, I squeal and he just laughs carrying me into the apartment I own.. soon after we enter he throws me on the couch and tickles me.

I think I'm over being attacked, I trust Theo with  my life so in the future I hopefully won't have a problem with anything....

I'm still laughing when I start to shake, I'm starting to have a hard time breathing, what's wrong?

"Ry??" I hear faintly

what the actual fuck

he starts freaking out as far as I can see.

"RYKER?!?!" I hear but it's getting fainter, farther away..

and I black out..

guess who's mean? I'm mean:)