Chapter 11

~Theo~

"Theo! Wake up Uncle Theo! You have to get up now! We are goin to pick up for our trip with you!" Gracie screams while jumping on my bed. I groan when she jumps onto me, as in, my body, "Gracie, let me sleep longer. I don't want to get up" I mumble into my pillow.

"You are a party pooper Uncle Theo. I'm your princess, and you will treat me that way." She demands from above, standing on my back.

"Grace Allison! I told you to not wake Theo up!" Skylar exclaims walking into my bedroom. "You are in so much trouble young lady. Go finish putting the clothes on your bed in your bag, " Skylar is now pointing towards Gracie's room down the hall. 

Gracie walks off my back, but before she jumps off I grab her back and wrap my arms around her, "shh don't say anything I'll protect you Princess," I whisper to her, shielding her from Sky, "You cannot take my Princess, for we have no other ruler!" I yell in the direction of Skylar. 

Gracie begins to giggle, making me chuckle along with her, I let her go "My Princess, you should listen to your Auntie and go pack your bags. If you don't I'm afraid we will have to summon the Monster!" I exclaim before getting closer to her. "Aka Auntie Sky!" I whisper loud enough for Skylar to hear me as well. Gracie giggles and bows, then she runs to her room to begin packing.

"I'm so sorry she woke you up" Skylar says walking to sit at the end of my bed.

"It's really no biggie, love." I smile nudging her with my shoulder cracking a grin.

"How are you, Theo?" She asks looking at me, "Honestly."

"I'm okay I guess. I'm doing great, I mean I still miss her, but it's not like she's going to disappear from my memories." I state shrugging.

"Okay, I'm just thinking about you and all." She says looking at the carpet. "Ooh like what?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at her

"Shut up asshole, just thinking." She says smiling a beautiful smile before playfully pushing me away. I look deeply into her bright blue eyes, forgetting everything around me. Her long brown hair is flowing with natural wave, and I can't help but stare at her beauty. I meet my lips to hers softly, wanting this moment to last forever. Our lips move in perfect sync, like if one was to fail, the other wouldn't be able to operate. I run my tongue along her lower lip, slowly, while bringing my hand to her cheek, down her neck, to her spine, and stop at her waist. She grips at my hair, slightly tugging at my curls. I lay her down on the bed, and hover above her, taking my lips down her jawline and neck then back again. I slowly grind myself against her, growing hard by the minute. It, of course, doesn't help she's rocking her hips against me too, I groan and stop unwillingly.

"Gracie is here. Don't want her walking in here." I'm covered in a thin coat of sweat, and so is Skylar.

"Yeah, um I'm going to help her, while you take care of your situation" as she says that she glances at my crotch area. "Yeah yeah I know. I'm really uncomfortable, like not awkward discomfort but like bodily discomfort so." I trail off

"Okay Theo, go take care of that" she laughs and walks out of my bedroom.

Jesus, she kills me  

------

Short but filler but important and idek

Have a good night.