Chapter 9 w/ A/N

"Hey Skylar?" I say as I walk into her room, Italia just picked up Gracie so now I can ask her an important question about the future. Mainly because, everytime I look at her now I think about the kiss, how it was the best kiss I've ever shared with anyone, how it will change everything, and most importantly how she changed me for the better.

She looks up from the laptop on her thighs, with her glasses on and her brown  hair in a messy bun, and says, "yes, Theo?"

"I was thinking about earlier, and it got me thinking about the future and all. I was wondering if you'd like to- uh... To um, go on a-erg date?" I ask, my body racking with nervous shakes. My hands are sweating, and my left hand goes to scratch the back of my neck. I really have some anxiety issues Sweet Mother Of Jesus.

She stares at my anxious behavior intently, " you being anxious is kind of cute, especially when you should know what I'm going to say." She smiles at me, so largely it looks like it hurts. 

I return the smile and shake my head, " whatever. So tomorrow 8 o'clock sharp" I smirk at her, "prepare" then I kiss her cheek and walk out of her room without another word.

At about 9:30 I start my shower, ready to rid of the day with the hot water. I strip myself of my clothes, rather slowly, and hop in. I hear the noise of a doorknob turning but choose to ignore it, as I wash my hair. 15 minutes after I proceed to turn the water off, but as I step out there are no towels.

Bloody hell, where the fuck are the damned towels?!

I crack the door open and gaze outward, no one is there. 'Mother of Jesus 'I thought as I grab my boxers and slip them over myself and grab my sweatpants and put them on over them.

I murmur a few profanities as I walk down the hall, still dripping with water, and walk straight into Skylars room. Where she currently has no shirt, but is wearing a black lace bra with the black sweats she stole from me.

"Oh God. I'm sorry! I'll just-" I begin walking out but she interrupts me, " it's fine, what's up?" She asks

"I haven't any towels.." I say blushing at seeing her in this state.

" oh. Well Miles got here while you were in the shower.. He may have them." She smiles up at me as she grabs a shirt, "come on I'll go with you." She says as she begins to walk out. Before she can though I grab her arm and pull her to me, chest to chest and whisper, "they can wait" and I kiss her.

She falls into me quickly, I gain entrance by swiping my tongue across her bottom lip only once. I feel her soft moans as she continues moving her mouth with mine. I walk her backward till her back is against the wall and I grab her hands, pinning them above her head. I attack her neck leaving bites all the way to her collar bone from her ear. She softly moans my name, it's driving me crazy what this woman can do to me. I pull her shirt from the hem over her head and head down lower to kiss the valley between her breast. She frees herself from my grip and runs her hands down my chest, to my stomach, tracing my v-line and abs. I pull away, I don't want to move this fast, I don't want to push her.

I'm breathing heavy as I state, " let's go say hi. Oh and put on this," I say throwing her my hoodie since it comes up higher. I wink and turn to open the door. But when I do I see Miles sitting there with a smirk on his face. 

I'm never gonna hear the end of this.