Chapter 2

a/n when she leaves put on some sad music k?k. but at the beginning to that point listen to
Borderline:Tove Styrke
one time: Marian hill
Let me in:GroupLove
Nobody: Ricky Dillon

The next morning at 4:30am I'm already at work with Jessa. the sun is not up yet and I have a good feeling about today and I don't know why.

my brown hair is down with a grey beanie and the only makeup I have on is black eyeliner and mascara. no one is in the diner at the moment so we are just sitting and talking with Uncle Tim.

ring, I turn towards the door and Theo was walking in kind of being self conscious.. well he is in public so I guess since its early morning some people could be here but they aren't. when he sees me he smiles and walks towards me.

"is it next time already Mr.James?" I ask smirking.

"well I wanted breakfast and everyone was sleeping so why not come to my new favorite place?" He chuckles a little

"well what would you like?" I get a warm feeling around him it's weird.

"flap jacks with coffee and bacon" he says quickly.

"okay sir I'll get that for you" I smile walking away. he's the only one here so when I get his coffee I sit down with him.

"so.. Ryker, let's play a game, a question game." he says after taking a drink of his Coffee.

"okay.. who starts" I ask brightly

"I will, um favorite color." he starts

"Black." I respond quickly

"Black? okay that's easy to remember I guess. mines Blue, like a dark blue." he smiles over at me when I think about a question.

I take this moment to look at his features. even though I've seen him in movies he looks different, more Real, I guess. but now I notice his eyes are not only dark brown but they have darkish gold towards the middle. and his beard scruff is slightly noticeable. his Hair is Brown with some light brown mixed into it. really beautiful ..

"uhm I'm going on a limb. relationship status? not asking for me just because there are rumors going around that you and Ruth have broken up" I say truthfully secretly hoping he's single.

"ah yes, Ruth and I are still together,"

ouch

"but I don't really know what's going on with her.. she's seemed different like she wont tell me her secrets. yet here I am talking to a random person about this ." he finishes

"Ryker, the order is ready" my Uncle calls

I get up to get it, I feel his eyes burning a hole into my skin.. even though I actually met him yesterday I fell very much comfortable around him. it's strange I've never felt this way, comfortable I mean, with anyone. not even Jessa. there are still things about my past I haven't told her.I look over my shoulder at her she's quietly reading a book. my best friend is, well, my best friend yet I can't trust her with certain things.

as I set Theo's food down he says, "you change when you get comfortable with someone you know?"

"really? how is that exactly?" I laugh

"your language.. you seem more your age when you know the person." the corners of his mouth shift upwards just a tad, revealing his white teeth.

"well I'm sorry for disturbing your ears with my sudden change of dialect" I say smirking