Chapter 12

~Theo~

I sigh as I grab Gracie's bag, for its the last of the few to be loaded. I throw it in the trunk of the taxi and turn towards the house, "Girls! Hope you're ready! We have to go right now." I yell at the two Ladies at the door, locking it before walking toward me.

"I get to ride in a airplane" Gracie squeals when we begin our journey  to the airport. "I know Gracie, are you excited? You get to see Shai and Miles again!" I smile down at her little body, gleaming with happiness.

"I am so excited to see Shai-Shai again! And Miles!" She says to me. "Aunt Sky, are we gonna go see Grandmama after going to Uncle Theo's work?" Gracie looks up hopefully, wide eyed and concentrated, and Skylar.

"Yes baby girl, we'll go see Grandmama, but it'll just be you and me going down there. Theo has more work, and when we get back he'll be done." Sky looks down to Gracie, who has a sad expression, "What about Uncle Theo! He should come with us! Why can't he!?" She screams at Sky.

I wrap my big arms around Gracie's small frame and hold her, "shh Gracie, I just have important work to do with Shai and Miles. I'll see you soon after, I promise." I say into her blonde curls.

"You s-sure Uncle T-Theo?" She softly cries into my shirt, "yes baby. I promise." I reassure her, lightly kissing the top of her head.

"Uncle Luke will be there in a week. We are staying for 2 whole weeks, doll." Skylar says, watching Gracie and I carefully

A few moments later we are going through security, I am holding Gracie's hand with my other arm around Skylar. I'm scared that if the Paps find me they will hurt them, and I don't want them hurt.

I watch as Skylar goes through the detector first, then Gracie to go through and meet Sky on the other side. Soon following, I go into the detector and once I put my shoes on and grab my other belongings, we head to our gate. I packed Gracie some things to do before we left so all we do now is wait.

"Flight 1762 to Atlanta will begin boarding first class now" I hear the speakers blare, I turn to Sky and Gracie and find them both sleeping peacefully. I softly shake Skylar awake, "wh-where are we?" She asks then yawns. 

I chuckle a bit, "airport, we are loading now. Grab the carry-on bags and I got this one" I say gently taking the small girl into my arms, "go give the Lady our tickets" I say nodding my head towards the lady taking all the tickets and checking over them.

"Where are the tickets, Theo?" Skylar asks while going through the bag. "My back pocket, love" I say turning around.

"Okay," she says grabbing them carefully from my back pocket, "let's go now" she smiles up at me before heading to the tunnel.

"Hello, how are you today? May I see your tickets?" The lady, Barbara, asks. She looks over our tickets and clears us to go, "enjoy the flight, and have a fabulous day!" She calls after us.

We quickly find our seats and I set Gracie down, as if she was a porcelain doll, in the window seat. I turn to Skylar, "give me the bags, short stack. I'll put them in the compartment." I smile at her innocently.

"I hate you sometimes, Theodore." She playfully glares up at me before handing me the bags, and sitting down next to Gracie.

I sit shortly after, "Atlanta, here we come!" I say leaning back and sighing.

_____________[_

Filler once again. I said I was gonna update Sunday or Monday, but I never said what time.

I have the biggest headache in the world and I'm dying atm, ALL FOR YOU ALL.  

6 more days till Shai's 24th, maybe this year her wish will come true, that sheo will happen. *silently prays that it'll happen for her birthday* 

*Starts being unsubtle, making a dinosaur look*

Anyways, have a good day tomorrow. Or whatever. 

My head hurts, so, so, so, bad.