Good or bad idk what chapter I'm on?

Skylar~

Last night was so romantic, Theo had made spaghetti and meatballs in the candle light of a set up for the movie. We didn't have Gracie all night last night and let's just say things happened...

Now, we are waiting for what's to come. Our futures together, we've talked about this and it's in our mindset that we'll be together for a long while...

//2 months after that crazy night lolz\\

"Are you sure? Skylar, you could come over here and let me help with this! It's worrying me! I don't want you to stress over something that may not be happening." Shai's  voice booms through the speakers 

"I don't know, Shai, I'm pretty fucking sure it's fucking happening. I took 4 tests, I'm not sure how to fucking take this."

"Okay, well, tell Theo and call me back."

"Okay... Bye Shailene" I say before hanging up.

How will he take this? Will he be okay? Why am I saying this, he wouldn't leave me because of this. Theo is different from the rest.

"Hey Theo! Can you come to the family area, please?" I yell to him, he's currently sorting his things for tomorrow's interview.

"Yes, love? Everything okay?"

" um actually, I- uh.. Listen, I'm being honest with you, I'm telling you this with pure confidence..."

"Telling me what?" He says holding my hands  

"Theo, I found that I'm pregnant. " I say confidently, knowing it's all going to be okay.

Before I know it he's standing, looking spacey, "Theo? Theo, are you okay baby?" 

" I'm sorry, Skylar.. I really am but I can't do this."  He says grabbing his phone along with his wallet.

He walks out the door, keys in hand, he's leaving me.

"Theo!" I yell, tears streaming into my eyes, "Theo! Please!"

"I can't do it Skylar," he says unlocking the car, not looking me in the eyes, "I'm sorry."

"What do you mean you can't do it? You can't just knock me up and leave me, Theo!" I scream at him as he drives away, he's gone.

I drop to my knees, calling Shai,

                                                         "he's gone" I whisper "he's gone."

------

ITS SHORT AF I KNOW THAT. AND ALSO I KNOW WHY DID I DO THAT. WELL I NEEDED TO GET TO A STOPPING POINT WHERE I COULD PICK IT BACK UP AGAIN AFTER A WHILE, BUT YES THIS IS THE END. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE