Chapter 5

a/n I changed up th  plot somewhat it's no longer in Ryker's pov. you'll see why;)

songs-
safe and sound: Taylor Swift
to whom it may concern :3 I like this one!!
Chasing Cars
Dust To Dust (I like this one too)
Live Wire ( favorite)
Like I'm gonna Lose You

"sir? sir." I wake to a nurse rubbing my shoulder.

I went into a separate waiting room after carrying Ryker here, yes carried there was too much traffic. I guess once I started to relax a bit I fell asleep.

"she's awake now, you can go see her"

I run my hand over my head to make sure my hair doesn't look shitty, "uh okay thank you"

"room 1046, floor 4" she smiles and walks away.

nice lady

I head down the hall and into an elevator with a little girl in a wheel chair. when she smiles at me I return it.

"you're Theo James right?" she asks sweetly.

I get down on one knee to be face to face with this little girl, "yes I am. what's your name?"

"my name is Kaylee, I'm a fan." she says

"well Kaylee it's nice to meet you" I say standing up giving her a hug.

"it's awesome I got to meet you before I pass away to this bitch cancer." she says an  I must say I'm surprised by her mouth. my goodness.

"Kaylee don't say that young lady" the older woman, I'm guessing her mother, scolds her

"it's not like anything's gonna happen, I'm going to die anyways." she says nonchalantly.

I'm still surprised by her mouth, "I'm so sorry sir" her mother says

"oh no it's okay.. "

ding

finally my floor, Ryker's floor.

"bye Kaylee nice to meet you" I say getting off.

once I reach Ryker's door I release a breath I didn't know I was holding, and open it.

"Hey " she smiles when she sees me.

"hey love" I respond with a bigger smile.

"Ryker Riley?" a nurse comes in.

"Yes?"

"you're free to go. just a simple black out due to over exertion of the heart. just take your medicine." she says and walks out.

"something's up her ass isn't there" Ryker states and I burst into laughter.

«««»»»

about 5 Mins after leaving Ryker is asleep. I feel so bad for that little girl, she has her whole life ahead of her. it isn't right, but then again I guess it's her story and it will die with her. as it should.

"STOP IT GET AWAY" I'm pulled from my thoughts when Ryker starts screaming and thrashing.

what?

she starts screaming more, and I don't know what to do. I can't really do anything because  I'm driving.

(btw he went back fir his car)

she immediately stops, like sudden. she lays still, and by still I mean not breathing still. panic rushes through my body as I reach for her pulse.

nothing

oh my god. she's dead ..

when I look back at the road I get a face full of glass

«««»»»

hah you all hate me now hahahahahhahahah

I love y'all :)

ps. KAYLEE MUaH @KayleeThePsychopath