The storm soldier

Evan's PoV

Let me catch you up on what's been happening these last few weeks. After my fall from the jet which ... yeah wasn't my finest moment. Thor restarted my heart with mjolnir which of course done something to me. Tony and Thor at the time had seen my eyes shift colour but a lot has happened since then. When I woke up I spent the day with Kate just recovering and watching movies. I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare ... which ... yeh still haunts me sometimes but we will get to that. So yeah I woke up from my nightmare and scared the living daylights out of Kate when all the electricity in the compound went down and my eyes were glowing purple. After telling tony about my nightmare and what happened, he decided to do some tests and yeah I now have a super cool power. It's like when Thor hit me with mjolnir I took a bit of his power. So I can control electricity and I mean I'm working on the lightning thing but nothings come from it yet. Thor loves having someone similar to him... he even calls me sparky, which I can't decide if I like or not. Kate's been super supportive, sitting with me during every one of Tony's tests and the exercises Iv been doing with Thor, trying to get control. Apart from that ... the avengers are very much still split apart... there's just Tony, Rhodey, Thor and Vision. Everyone else is a wanted fugitive apart from T'challa who obviously went back to Wakanda. So after everything that happened the last few weeks ... Tony ordered us all to go back to school.

"Evan! Get up!" I lay in bed blissfully trying to ignore my aunt feeling my beautiful girlfriend turn. "Evan I won't tell you again. You have school to go to" the roars again down the hallway as Kate's hand comes up tapping my face. "Reply to your aunt before she comes in here and sees us naked" she yawns with her eyes still shut. "I'm up aunt may" I shout as Kate smiles. "You better be! You have school to go to" she shouts again as my eyes scan over the beauty that is Kate bishop. "Stop staring at me you creep" Kate smiles playfully with her eyes still closed. "How did you know I was watching you?" I ask turning and wrapping my arms around her. Her hand lifting to the back of my head as her nails scratch softly through my hair. "You always look at me...it's cute" her morning voice sends a chill down my spine. We both lay there holding each other, enjoying the moment before Kate's phone rings. She huffs and reaches out to grab her phone as I turn and lay flat on my back. "Hi mom" her nails slowly run up and down my bare arm causing goosebumps to form "yes I'll swing by after school today". Kate leans over with a mischievous look on her face as she straddles me "mhm yeh I promise I'll find out when you can finally meet Evan". I mouth to her to behave as she starts rocking her hips back and forth "no mom she's not avoiding you, she's just... had a lot going on I promise". I mouth at her to stop as my dick starts hardening, the look on her face tells me she can feel it as she bites her lip "yeh mom I promise but I need to go get ready for school... yeh ok mom ok bye" she finishes the phone call, throwing her phone on the other side of my bed. Before placing both of her hands on my face and dropping her lips down to mine "I need you" she moans into my mouth whilst continuing her movements. "I don't think you deserve it ... you were really ... naughty baby" I husk nibbling at her ear as her eyes darken. Before her hand can make its way down to my dick my aunt may pounds on the door "Evangeline Parker if your not out here in ten minutes ready for school then Kate can never stay over again". Kate cups her mouth startled by my crazy aunt, both of us stopping all movements. "Ok aunt may I promise ... getting ready now" I shout back throwing my head back against the mattress. "I'm using your shower first" Kate smiles quickly pecking my nose before pushing herself off the bed. My eyes follow her as she saunters to the bathroom ... totally naked.

Kate's PoV

"So yous were about to have sex ... and May cockblocked yous?" Yelena hunches over laughing as we stand at my locker. "It's not funny... I now have all this energy" I groan slamming my locker shut and leaning against it. "Do what me and Peter do" I look to the other side of me to Mj. "And what exactly do you and Peter do?" I ask her motioning with my hand for her to explain. "Go to the apartment when may is at work" she replies as Yelena scoffs behind me "oh I know that because last week Evan and I were in her room and every time we would get into it ... you or Peter would moan and ruin the whole atmosphere. It's a bit of a downer when you can hear your twin brother having sex next door". Yelena then bursts out laughing as I sigh frustrated. Mj then clicks her tongue "well ... yous should get there first then". "We tried MJ, then yous just come in and your hella loud! I mean your a screamer" Mj blushes as Yelena full belly laughs beside me. "Your not quiet yourselves kate" Mj points as I get defensive "em excuse me we are too". I gasp seeing Yelena shaking her head "Kate ... you're not quiet. Oh look there's Evan ... with gwen ... again". My head turns quickly to watch my girlfriend standing with the blonde who seems to be glued to her. I huff as a frown crosses my forehead. "You know she has zero feelings for gwen right" Mj says beside me as my eyes zone in on Evan's side profile. "I trust Evan ... it's her I don't trust" my gaze swaps from Evan to gwen who flutters her eyelashes at Evan. "I don't see what they have in common ... she seems more like Peters type" Yelena says as I nod agreeing with her, much to MJs dismay. "Are we going to bettys party tonight?" Yelena asks as my eyes are still glued to my girlfriend. The bell rings indicating that class is about to start as everyone starts moving in the halls "see yous at lunch" I turn to head down the hallway.