Remember i love you

Kate's PoV

What's that buzzing? Nope ...I'm not ready to wake up. The warmth of Evan's naked body laying against me isn't helping the fact I need to get up for us to go to school. Evan's arm is wrapped around me as she cuddles into my back. That buzzing is still going ... it's either my phone or Evan's phone. "Evan" I groan patting her arm. "Mhm I'd love a churro" Evan mumbles into my ear. "Evan your phone is buzzing" I groan patting her arm again ... totally not sure about whose phone is in fact ringing. "Mhm I'll pet the shark" "Evan wake up" I groan hitting her arm a little harder. "Hm what's happening?" She husks rolling over onto her back and scratching her stomach. "Your phone is buzzing ... make it stop" I whine stuffing my face further into the pillow. I can feel her move about the bed and eventually lift herself up as she walks to her phone. "Hey aunt may... yeah ... yeah I'm at Kate's ... yeh I'll meet you there. Yeah I promise I'll make my way there just now ... ok bye" I hear her hang up the phone before shuffling around my room. "Are you leaving?" I moan turning on my back to look at her. She stands at the end of my bed, jeans pulled up her thighs as she starts buttoning them up. Her top still laying on the floor as she stands in her sports bra, my mouth watering taking in her body. "Yeah my aunt may wants to meet me at the park so I need to head there just now" she smiles apologetically as she looks around for her top. "Fuck me most on the night and then run in the morning ... Iv changed you evypoo" I tease biting my lip seeing her panic. "It's not like that I promise you... I would never do that Kate. It's just my..." "baby baby I'm kidding. I know you wouldn't do that to me" I smile as she finds her top and pulls it over her head before walking to my side of the bed. "I would never do that to you ... I'm in love with you Kate bishop" she smiles as she sits next to me. Pushing myself up to a seated position, I cross my legs and lean forward placing a kiss to her lips "I'm in love with you too Evan Parker... very much in love with you". The smile that crosses her face ignites a warmth through my body. "Go meet your aunt before I pull you back to bed with me" I place another quick kiss to her lips as she chuckles. "Ok ... I'll see you at school beautiful?" She stands up off the bed still holding my hand as I nod. "I'll see you at school. Tell may I said hi" she walks slowly to the door, eventually having to drop my hand. "I will. I love you Kate" "I love you Evan" she waves as she opens the door and closes it behind her. Throwing myself back down on my mattress a smile takes over my face thinking about my relationship with Evan.

Evan's PoV

Evan's PoV

As I walk towards Kate's elevator it bings before I arrive at it. A tall woman walks out and eyes me as I stop in my tracks. She stands for a moment and takes me in with her intimidating stare. "Hi" I eventually break the silence lifting my hand in the air and waving. "You must be Evan?" She asks like a teacher to her student. "Yes Mrs bishop. My names Evan Parker it's lovely to meet you" I smile putting my hand forward for a hand shake. She looks down at my hand and begrudgingly takes it into her own "I'm sure...is my daughter around Miss Parker?". Nervousness floods through me realising this woman isn't taking to me "em yeah she is in her room ... getting ready for school". As she drops her hand from mine she looks me up and down again "you...did you stay here?" She asks wanting an answer in particular. "Em... no I didn't I just wanted to drop Kate's car keys off to her. I had them last night in my pocket after walking her home from the party...didn't want her to be late" I smile rocking back and forth on my heels. "How kind... anyway miss Parker I'm sure you have .... Somewhere to be so ..." "yes yep I need to go meet my aunt so I'll ...I'll be going now" I panic pointing to the elevator as I slowly walk round her. "It was lovely to meet you Mrs bishop" the elevator doors open as I step inside... Mrs
Bishop saying nothing as she watches the doors close before me.