Failure

Evan's PoV

1862 days .... It's been five years since half the universe disappeared. Five years since nearly everyone I care about ....disappeared. We came back from wakanda ...broken. Everyone who was left behind completely lost and defeated. About a month later, Carol Danvers brought Tony and a blue metal alien girl called nebula home. They were the only survivors up there. It took one look at Tony for me to know Peter had blipped...that's what we have been calling it. I wanted to be angry at Tony....but I could see the sadness in his eyes as he looked at me and shook his head. We all sat together when Tony arrived home, almost like we were at a funeral or a wake as we sat sadly. Failure ...that's the feeling we all had as we sat in that meeting room ....thats the feeling that's stuck with me the last five years. With the help of carol, we found where thanos had went to hide after that day on wakanda. The plan was to find him, get the stones and get everyone back to earth. What happened that day just added to the feeling of failure, he destroyed the stones ...and then Thor killed him. Killing off all ...chances we had at bringing our people back. So ...life moved on ....or we tried our best....but I don't think any of us moved on.

Vision
T'challa
Doctor strange
Bucky
Sam
Wanda
Pietro
Star lord
Groot
Mantis
Drax
Nick fury
Scott lang
Mj
Ned
May
Yelena
Peter

And Kate. My Kate.