Chapter 7

"I don't fucking understand why you would keep this from me?" Jackson yelled. I never seen him so angry at me before.

"I wasn't trying to keep it from you? I didn't know how to tell you?" I answered, because it's the truth. I just didn't know how to tell him, I know it was going to hurt him.

"So what, you were just going to leave? After we made plans?" he takes a couple steps back from me. Keeping the distance between me, while giving us some vocal space from the house, so the kids from school won't hear our fight.

"What plans? What are you talking..."

"Being together next, living together" he interrupted. "It all was bullshit, huh?" trying not to laugh but his angry takes over again. "You're just like her."

I blinked twice. I can't believe he just said that to me. I think back the alleged plans we discuss. It was few weeks ago, we were walking out of his garage after he finished working on his new song. I wrapped my arms around his waist while laying my head on his shoulder. "Can't believe I'm graduating in a month" I said to him. Everything was moving too fast, I wished there's a pause button I can press.

"Tell me about it" he agrees, pulling me closer and dropping a kiss on the top of my head. "And guess what?" smiling at me.

"What?" raising my eyebrows, confuse why he's cheesing.

"The label wants to meet me."

"Wait, what?" I stopped moving, I pulled my arms away.

"Baby, they might going to sign me" he said while he's shaking his heard like he couldn't believe it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, so I can kiss him. "That's amazing" whispering against his lips. "Oh my god, what did they say?" I pull my face back so I look into his eyes.

"That they're obsessed with my demos, and wanting to meet with me" he shrugged his shoulders and pulled me back for a kiss. I moaned, feeling his tongue brushed against mine.

I bring head back again, he groaned, clearly he didn't to want to stop. "So you're going to leave soon and become huge star, huh?" I joked. Yet, my heart ached a little realized that we're going to be apart soon.

"Nah, you got me" he smiles as he tucks my curls behind my ear. "Maybe you wanna move in with me?"

My fingers feeling the back of his neck and getting lost in his brown eyes. "Someday" I smiled.

My eyes are watering, trying not have the tears feeling down my cheeks. "I believe you just said that to me" I cried. I can't just believe he compared me to his mother. "I said 'Someday' it wasn't a definite answer."

Jackson smirked, based on that grin he's going to be cruel. "No, you're right. Because everything has to be what you want, who gives a fuck about what I want." He's being sarcastic, trying to show that he doesn't care about anything.

I wiped my tears off. "Jacks, I didn't know I was going to fell in love with the school. It's where my mom went" I'm trying to explain the best way I can but it seems to make the situation worse.

"You know, long-distance relationships are bullshit, right?" he rolled eyes at me. "What we schedule time for FaceTime? Or maybe some phone sex?"

I nodding my head, I'm not agreeing to harsh comments, I'm not surprise by his immaturity reflects how he always handle tough situations. "You know what? I'm not doing this right now" I said as I am walking away, I looked over my shoulder and see how Jackson is pacing back and force. I walked the stairs to go back inside of the party.