Chapter 1: I Wish I Was Him

It was finally over. The Shikon Jewel shards had been restored and Naraku had been defeated. It took a while for them to finally bring him down, but they did it amazingly with only minor damage. Little did they know, they had new companions.

Before Naraku was defeated and the jewel was gone, Inuyasha and the gang met their new allies. There are nine of them, of course.

Their names are Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and the little one Chiaotzu.

They claimed they were somehow coming from the future or a different dimension. However, they explained their situation at how they were transported to their world because of the threat of timeline. Because of Trunks and Perfect Cell's time-traveling. Well, it was during the battle of the Cell Game when Goku almost sacrificed himself to save his friends. Instead, he and the others were transported.

Kagome also told them she came from five hundred years from the future, which shocked them. She explained to them how she time-traveled through the well on her fifteenth birthday, how she met Inuyasha, and how she shattered the jewel. It has been four years now since she had been there. Took her forever to collect all the shards and find their enemy Naraku.

It was then Goku decided to help Kagome and the others to defeat Naraku and collect all the shards. Vegeta protested Goku that it would be a waste of time as he said they needed to go to the world where they came from he didn't agree with this, but Goku thought it would be a good idea to help them. So the Z Fighters agreed to help them.

In the end, it took the combined efforts of the Z Fighters, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kagome to finally end Naraku's life.

Now they were all heading back to the Edo Village for some much-needed rest. Once they arrived, the girls headed straight for the hot spring, while Miroku and Shippo headed for Kaede's to get their wounds treated, but Goku offered them the Senzu Beans to heal the injuries. Inuyasha took the opportunity to disappear into the trees to see Kikyo who was still alive.

After a while, Kagome finally made a wish for the Shikon Jewel to disappear forever and decided to stay in the feudal era with Inuyasha.

The Z Fighters decided to stay in the feudal era. They thought they would stay here for a while, so they would keep in touch with the others. They also needed to figure out how to get back home. Not only Trunks knew how since he's a time traveler. They couldn't go to the modern era since the well was now closed for good.

While their lives went on, Inuyasha and Kagome were briefly married.

Rin was learning how to be a healer. She was also staying at the Edo Village for Kaede's care. Of course, Sesshomaru always came to visit, making sure she was well.

Kagome was also training to be a true priestess like Kikyo.

Shippo was training to be a full-fledged fox, but he always kept in touch as he paid them for a visit.

Kohaku traveled around the world with Kirara slaying the demons. Inuyasha and Miroku do the same with Kohaku.

Lastly, Sango continued being a demon slayer. However, she didn't want anything to do with Miroku anymore since they broke up. Of course, she wanted to be friends with him. She didn't want to give up being a demon slayer to be with Miroku.

Right now, Kagome is learning how to make medicine from Jinenji and how to perform exorcisms from Kaede. She had to admit she had been so happy living her new life in the feudal era. Although she had plenty of friends, especially with the Z Fighters, who were always there for her. She even had been friends with the Z Fighters whatever she wanted to hang out with them or wanted to help them figure out how to get back to their universe.