Chapter 2: If We Ever Meet Again

I swiveled my chair and flipped the page of my notebook.

The girls and I have scheduled a Skype meeting twenty minutes from now. You could tell how excited I am to talk to them since I've been signed in half an hour ago. The fact that I managed to wait that long is enough to prove how excited I am.

I can't and don't wait long. I just can't. I tend to go all hyper and I kept on checking on what I was waiting for. One time, I had to wait for the first radio play of a song that my favorite band made. I ended up being in the computer for four hours and in the middle of those times, I kept checking on the site I used to listen to the radio since it's an international one. I tried to pull up other tabs of sites but I still kept on clicking on that site. I don't even know why I did that. It's not like there was an indication or warning that would pop-up on the site. I just had to listen.

It's a good thing I love these girls but that love is not enough to stop me from acting and looking like I was bored.

I waited for a few more minutes and the I heard it.

*ping

Wait, it wasn't even 10 am yet. We all agreed that I'd call at 10 am, london time, and they'd call at 6 pm, Philippines time.

I dropped my notebook on the nightstand to check my Skype and I found that a Tristan.Thompson is requesting a call.

Tristan Thompson... Tristan... Tristan?!

That gorgeous dude? That dude I bumped into? He's requesting a call? How did he even get my account?!

I decided to answer him just to ask that question.

A video window appeared and then I was staring at his eyes.

"How did you get my account?"

He sent me a smirk but even if the image is kinda grainy, he's still hot. I dunno how he does that.

"Hello to you too." He deadpanned.

"Hi, so how did you?" He laughed at my 'straightforwardedness'. Don't ask me how I got that word, or words, because I could've added that to my 'wierd dictionary'.

"I got my sources." That's it? Seriously?! I'm getting kinda creeped out. Is he a stalker or something? That would be flattering sure but that is also seriously creepy.

"Please give me a bone here. I'm seriously freaking out." My username isn't even my name.

"Isn't bones for dogs?" Wait, what?

I shook my head at my screen, knowing full well that he can see me. It's a good thing I can see him too or else that would add up to the creepy factor. "Is that your attept at humor? I don't wanna offend you but it's kinda lame."

Most guys would be offended if I said that but surprisingly he isn't. Instead, he was quite amused.

"Do you sass all the people like this or am I just lucky." He thinks I'm sassing him? Nobody's ever accused me of that before.

"Nope" I drew the word out and it ended with a popping sound. "Just you. Guess you're special." When his smirk turned into a full on grin, I realized my mistake. I bet he gets that a lot. Even though what I meant was completely sarcastic, he took that as a compliment. Gosh, I bet that was good for his ego.

Not.

Guessing from how he's acting, his ego is the size of a large state. That was a complete cliche right? A completely gorgeous dude that has the ego with the size of a state ended up pestering a completely plain and unamussing sassy girl. That's like a teen fiction novel waiting to happen.