Darren Day

I rushed out of class annoyed, ofc he wouldn't give me the time of day.. im not dressed up in a track suit with some ugly ass over priced tns.

"Hey hey heyyy slow down there sissy" harper grabber me.

"Whats up" she said.

"Ugh nothing, i finally talked to ca$h for what, more than 15 minutes and then he just shut me out. I just want to know if hes okay, if he needs help. Just anything" i said defeated.

Harper sighed and looked at me with the same expression.  Before harper there was ca$h, then it was myself, harper and ca$h. But now it's just me and Harper (and the other gorls ofcc)  and they'll all i will ever need in this cruel cruel world.

"HEY BITCHESSS" Darren screamed from across the hall with Quinni linked on his arm.

"AAHHHHHHH" myself,  harper, missy and sash screamed.

"BITCH WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE I THOUGHT YOU MOVED!!!?" I yelled.

"UH MOVING UH NOWHERE THATS WHERE BITCH😝😝😝😝" darren yelled back.

"Aw I've missed you guys so much" i said as we all came in for a group hug.

" no but srsly we thought you were moving with mum and your step monster. Sash said

"So i actually went to say bye to dad and we had a moment, it was a real sentimental change my ways kind of moment. And he said i could stay if i didn't wanna go to Brisbane. And yeah here i am!" He explained.
"Aaannnddd to celebrate party at mines 8:00 dont be late cause yall are helping me set up x"

"Auuu a party sound like drama darren, esp a hartly one. Me and harper are trying to stay farrr away from drama this year right harp" i said

"Wellll..." harper dragged.

"No no no dont welll me, it was your idea to choose peace. This isn't sounding like choosing peace harper" i said dryly.

"I meannnn Comon Darren's back,  its the first day back at schoollll, theres a sex map not that ik what the sex map has to do with anything. But we can set up and then chill im darrens room while everyone outside the door get shitfaced" harp said with a smile.

"I really hate you sometimes you know that" i said sarcastically.

"I know you love me" she said cheesing hard.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Fine fine! We will be there, BUT to set up and nothing else okay" i said squinting my eyes at everyone.

"YAAY, see you guys at mine, at 8. SHARP!" Darren yelled walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter igg

Feedback appreciated!

🩷