Rekindle

The bell rung and class started.
15 minutes in and i was given the lovely surprise of a small heart attack thanks to ca$h as he busted through door and took a seat next to me.

"Oh how nice of you to join us Douglas" Ms Kumar said with a firm face.

"Sorry miss" he replied.

He reeked of weed and sweat.

"You know you smell ay ca$hy" I whispered.

Ca$hy was what evey one started calling him when he came back to school with his new eshay getup. He told people to fuck off whenever they called him ca$hy. But he never swore at me or even told me to shutup when i called him that. So i took advantage of it and now hes my little ca$hy hahahah.

"Good smell or bad smell?" He whispered back.

"Considering you smell like weed AND sweat, i'm gnna go with bad" i said sarcastically.

His face dropped

"Whats wrong ca$hy? You thought I wouldn't be able to tell? Im sure everyone in this class can tell" i laughed.

"No no no shit, you have a spray right? You always have a spray, hurry up get it out and spray me!" He said frantically spreading his arms out ready to be sprayed.

I giggled and pulled out my hello kitty strawberry spray and sprayed the shit out of his clothes and hair.

He sighed "thanks y/n i can't afford to get caught, id get expelled. And with my record i could never get back into this school, let alone different one.

I saw his face turn soft when he said that. I felt bad, i know what hes been through, well up until we were no longer became friends, but i know how important it is to him to finish school. And not just finish it, but finish it good. Good grades, good attendance, and good attitude. I just cant figure out why he ditched me and started hanging out with chook n his loser crew.

"How was your holidays y/n" he said snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Oh uhm it was good yeah, parties, lazy days, seeing nan. Same old stuff tbh. Hbu?" I replied

"Yeah same old tbh, nothing too interesting. Hows nan?" He said

I sat there quietly for a bit "same old" ?? "Nothing too interesting" ??? I havent talked to him in so long i dont even know what those mean.

"Hellooo??, y/n" he waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh nan, yea- yeah shes good yk. Still making me take her to poker n wotnot" i said with a smile.
"She asks for you a-lot though, wonders how you're doing and stuff." I said softly. Because i wondered the same thing all time too.

Ca$h pov:

"She asks for you a-lot though, wonders how you're doing and stuff." She said softly.

I couldn't help but feel bad. I know she wonders that too, cause i catch myself wondering the same thing. She lifts her head up and looks at me.

"Hey i think this is actually the first time we've talked longer than 20 mins in literally forever" she said and smiled.

Ugh that smile was the most beautiful thing in every moment i had with her.
Uhhhhh... wait ew!???
Did i js think that-
Omg??
Am i okay??
Yuck asf omg!?

"Welp that WAS a nice 20 minutes" she said rolling her eyes.
I was caught up in my head to much i didn't reply.

*RINGGGGG~~~

She got up quickly and left not giving me a chance to say anything else.

"Fuck" i said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayy some ca$hy action😜

Feedback is much appreciated!

🩷