Pretty Girl

Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... and finally Friday, the week was a drag. I wasn't talking to mum, being around my dad was awkward, i know he was hurting just like me or even worse but he still hit my mum. Ca$hy went ghost and the only good thing was harps and the party i was going to later tonight.
My daydreaming was rudely interrupted by an annoying ringing, oh oops it was just my math teacher.

"Y/n so what would it round up to?" She said

Staring blankly at her "hmmmm"

"Its 24" a warm voice whispered to me.

"24 miss" i threw with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you malakai im sure y/n can speak for herself"

Turning my head i see malakai smiling gently at me.

"Thanks,  she like to pick on me alot." I said rolling my eyes

"Aw yea i can deffs see that" malakai scoffed.

"Dont think im gonna come to this class anymore ya know."

He started laughing.

"Im being serious, i have my credits and if she wants to be rude and pick on me out of 20 other students. I just simply wont come. I said folding my arms and falling back into my chair.

"Then whos gonna be my friend in class" he said with a sarcastic frowny face.

"You can always come with" i said with a smirk.

"Hmmph ill take you up on that" he smiled softly.

I felt a buzz in my pocket. Ofc it was harps

Harps💕💞💓💖💘💝
Oi idk what to wear tn, what you wearing?

Y/n
Nah, probably like uhm
Nah idk🤣

Harps 💕💞💓💗💖💘💝
Well you suck.
See you at lunch
Love you xo

"Messaging your boyfriend?" Malakai asked curiously.

"My lover😍 miss harper McLean"

Staring at him chuckle at me

"Hey! You wanna come to sasha and missys party tonigh?"

"Whos sasha and whos missy and why you inviting me"

"Why so many questions ay?"
"Just think of it like this, new kid, ice breaker to meet everyone, alcohollll, fun timesss, girlsss"

"Are you trying to sell a party to me?" He said raising his eyebrows

"Hey hey hey its a heartbreak high party" i said busting out my dance moves (🤣🤣🤣🤣)

His face changed into worried "ar- are you okay?"
"Are you stretching?"

"Hey shush leave my cool dance moves alone"

"Fine ill come"

*RINGGG

"Ill see you tonight pretty girl" he smiled and left.

Aw pretty girl even, hes good.
He was interesting to me. Soft brown skin and fluffly brown hair. Someone new who knew his way with words. Fitting in with the popular kids and officially flirting with me.
Aww im in for a treat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY HAHAHAHAH
Ive been MIA, i lost motivation and every time i came back to write I couldn't think of anything.
This was just a hnf write cause i can see ppl are actually enjoying thiss (thankk youu 🩷)
Hopefully to have some proper chapters up soon with more action or whatever, i just dont want this to drag on for toooo long and ppl get bored.

Also idek if this chapter made sense 😭 i lost the flow of going through my chapters so idk if this one will even make sense. Might delete and fill it with something else something better lols. But for the meantime please, chapters are coming 😁😁

Thank you for all the attention i WILL finish this whole book weather its next month or when season 3 comes out 🤣 IT WILL GET DONE!

Thanks again for all the support!!!

🩷