The Fuck?

"I sooo cannot believe you convinced me to go to a party when we were supposed to be staying clear of drama" i said while beating my face with makeup.

"Shuuush relax y/n its just a small get together, we just set up and hide away in darrens room. No biggie" harp shrugged.

*Bzzzz

Ca$hy🎭:
Hey you going darrens party tn? It'll be nice to catch up :)

"Oh shit" i said

"What, what omg what" she said eagerly

"Its ca$h"

"Girl smh, thats not exciting at all" harp said and laughed.

I could tell she was annoyed by me mentioning ca$h or anyone who mentions him for that matter. Harp loves me so much that when ca$h left me for chook harp has hated him ever since. We were all friends at one point i know it hurt her too.

"Hes turned old news when he ditched us" she scoffed. 

"Oh yeah no right, totes" i said unsure.

*Harper pov:

"Oh yeah no right, totes" she said unsure.

She doesn't know i know, or i dont know if she even knows herself. But i can see it in her eyes, every time ca$h's name is brought up theres always a little sparkle and her face lights up like ca$h is the best thing shes ever heard of.
Ca$h is a complete dickhead for leaving us cold like that esp to y/n. We dont even have a explanation to give anyone as to why we're not friends, it literally goes, we were all fine, and happy besties term one, he came back term 2 a dick, a eshay? And friends with fkn chook.
Ill never forgive him for leaving y/n out in the cold like that, she would never in a million years do that to him but he was so quick to do it to her. Ever since then my hatred has been running deep.

*End of harper pov

*time skip to darrens house

"Hey hoes" darren said chewing his gum while we walked inside.

"So this is where your dad lives huh, its cute." I said looking around.

"Its gnna do for now, wait till i gayify the whole house" he said with a wink.

Me n harps spent the next hour setting up the house, the drinks and making sure wherever was off limits was made off limits.

Time went by and me n harper were just in darrens room staring at the ceiling, making dumb jokes and talking about what we see in the future for us.

"Your not going to leave me ay harps" i said quietly

"Never in a million years" she replied.

"This is lowk boring, no drinking,  no drugs, just staying in the room ughhh" i said annoyingly.

"Yk we could just have a few?" harp said with a grin on her face"

"Your mad annoying you know that" i said n chuckled.

"Come onnnn two cans each wont hurt, ill let you get them and everything to make sure" she smiled at me.

"Ugh kfine ill be back" i said getting up whipping the door open exposing the dirty party atmosphere that we were shielded from.

I walked through the crowd of ppl, "so much for small get together ay darren" i whispered to myself.
I had successfully made it to the kitchen after pushing through sweaty bodies and dilated pupil's. Grabbing 4 cans, two for me and two for harps, i turned to see ca$hy and some random girl at the door ON HIS ARM??? We locked eyes for one second, he quickly looked away and left dragging the girl behind him.

"The fuck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback appreciated

🩷