The sweetest boy

"K so im thinking of wearing this top, cause yk a lul show of boob never hurt anyone, my denim mini skirt annnnd what shoes harps?" I asked turning to her to ask

"Helllooo? Earth to harps?" I said waving my hand in her face.

"Oh shit, mb. Maybe your heeled boots the one that go past your calves" she said not paying attention then digging her head back into her phone.

"Uhm im starting to think you dont love me anymore " i said sarcastically

"Who are you messaging in that damn phone" i looked blankly at her

"Oh no one" she quickly turned her phone off and placed it beside her.

"?? Ive known you for like uhm literally forever you think i dont know you"
"What are you hiding harps"

Her face softened and she sighed "fine but dont get mad okay"

My heart was pounding " what possibly could you be hiding from me or is it something bad, whatever it is trust me i wont be mad, ill help ill always be her-" i was cut off by her words

"Ok shush y/n its not that serious. Butttt i could kinda be like talkingtodusty" she spoke

"Can you slow down on that last part please"

"Omg y/n IM TALKING TO DUSTY" she finally spilled.

"OMG the cunt that bullied me for half my school years and made me so miserable?"

"Uhm yeah heh" she said looking down

I sighed and walked over to her.

"Hey im not mad but how tf?" I started laughing.

"English, it was a whole situation like you n ca$hy. We started talking a couple days ago and he's really nice y/n" she said softly.

"Okay yuck, my bully and my best friend. As long as hes good to you. IIII dont really care. With the shit going on in my life i think it's good you got someone good" i said squeezing her hand.

"Now let's get ready, the girls are coming out of retirement! Watch out heartbreak high the party gals are back!!!" I screamed

"Y/n that was cringe and you've preed way too much already" harps said laughing at me.

"Whatevaaa im just ready to partaaayyyy"

"Yup thats enough, let's get going" harps chuckled and ordered our uber.

*Time skip to party

"GIRLIESSSSS!!!" Darren ran up to us excitedly

"You lookso hot, yourlite rally glowing" i said slurred.

"She had a little too much at pre drinks, shes fine" harper held me up.

"What a way to come out of retirement bitch" Darren smirked.

Walking into the party everything was a haze. I forgot how long it's been since I've had a proper drink.

"Harps I'm just going bathroom" i whispered in her ear.

"K I'm coming with" she began to guide me to the bathroom.

"Noo it's fine I'll be quick promise" i said running off from her.

Entering the bathroom 'I'll be fine my ass, the room wont stop spinning' i said to myself. My mouth started salivating "oh fuck"
My face met the toilet bowl and up came everything i drank and ate within the last hour.

Malakai's pov*

I nervously rock up to a party that i was invited to last minute by a girl i barely knew filled with a house of people i definitely didn't know, but y/n and dusty. But who am i to hang out with dusty when hes the most popular kid in school.
Omg look at me overthinking like a 16 year old girl going to a pool party in my bikini for the first time.