Yr 11...

~BZZZ BZZZ BZZ~

"Ugh shush" as i roll over and turn my alarm off

*30 mins later
~BZZZZ BZZZZ BZZ~

"Omfg can this alarm give me a bre-" my eyes shoot open as i look at the time '8:30' school starts at 9 and i dont take the shortest amount of time to get ready.
I quickly got ready as i knew the girls were picking me up today and they HATEEE when im late.
I rushed downstairs greeted by mum and dad fighting... like always. Its so miserable to see them like that, i know their staying together for myself and my siblings but i wonder if they know that its best just to leave things as is, and go separate ways.
"Morning mum n dad!" I said and they stopped their bickering.
"Morning bub, hows ya this morning? Ya ready for year 11!!" Exclaimed my dad.
"Yeah never been more ready for anything " i said sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah, better get going before those friends of yours start honking the whole neighbourhood down"
I laughed, but he was right. They had no shame in holding down the horn and yelling my name as soon as they pulled up, no waiting nothing. Just straight "Y/N HURRY TF UPPP!"
"Rightttt, bye ma, bye dad!!" A kiss on the cheek to each and i was out the door.

"Heyy babessss" i was greeted by missy, harper and sasha.
"Aw hiiii my babiesss."

Time skip to school*

"You know missy, i have NO idea how you have your 'P plates'" i laughed

"Literally i feel like I'm gnna die every time I'm in the car with you" sash added

"Walk your asses next time ay" missy threw back, and we all stared laughing.

"I hope we can get a break this year yk, no drama, no weird shit. Just normal boring high school days" harper sighed.

"Same, but whats hartly without a little drama" i said.

"Well we can just stay out of it right? I dont have the energy this year. Im alll about keeping my peace. Harper said calmly.
"And since you're practically my other half, keeping peace for me, it also keeping peace for YOU" she added.

I gave her a soft smile knowing she meant it.
Our years at school haven't always been the best. We're not always starting something, we just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Its easy to blame two teenage best friend girls than to own upto things apparently. Together me and harper have been stood down probably over 10 times for shit we did do, but a whole bunch of shit we didnt do as well.
We got stood down last year right before school ended cause apparently we made up a rumour that spider had a thing for big girls, and he fucked zoe whenever he got the chance. At home, at school, in the gym, at the park, literally wherever his desperate ass had the chance.
We never really started it, it was kind of just we got told and it accidentally slipped out of our mouths to loud that the whole class heard.
But smh not our fault, those cunts only listen when they wanna.

We stopped for a brief moment outside the gates, taking in the weird atmosphere that hartly high had. Linking arms we all walked through the gates absolutely clueless on all the shit that was about to happen..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INRTO INTRO INTRO!!!

Something plain and simple just to ease into whats about to happen lol (aka i was stuck on what to write.)

If youse have any ideas, i would love nothing more than to incorporate it into the story, or try to at least 🤣

But yess more interesting chapters on its way 😇