09: Keep It A Secret?

"Dude! What are you doing?!" Mark exclaimed, frustrated at his best friend causing them to lose in a game

"Dude! What are you doing?!" Mark exclaimed, frustrated at his best friend causing them to lose in a game. His brows furrowed upon seeing Donghyuck chuckle at the fact, something he's never done before because he was even crazier about gaming than Mark himself. "Dude, are you seriously laughing right now instead of throwing the controller?"

Donghyuck shrugged, the smile on his face staying.

"It's just a game, we can try again."

Mark fixed his position, his curious eyes now piercing through Donghyuck.

"Did something happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem different."

"The weather is so nice, wanna get something to eat?"

"The weather is so n— hold on," Mark got up from the chair, following behind Donghyuck who went to grab water "dude, you're really acting like not yourself. Wait... did something happen with Sulhee? Did you do it?!"

Donghyuck scoffed, his lips curling up into a smirk as he shook his head.

"We just kissed."

"Are you lying to me Lee Donghyuck?"

"Why are you suddenly so interested in my love life, Mark Lee?"

"Because somehow it's more exciting than missing my long-distance girlfriend." the Canadian boy's face suddenly dropped, his longing for the one he loved very obvious on his face and in body language.

Donghyuck sighed, wrapping an arm around his best friend.

"Why don't you go visit her? You've got the money."

"I can't because of classes yet. It's so frustrating, man."

"What are you two losers talking about?" Jeno emerged from his room, only his sweatpants covering his lower body as the upper part was bare.

"Do you ever wear shirts around the house?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Are you jealous?"

Donghyuck scoffed.

"Of what?"

"Of what you're seeing." Jeno bit an apple, his and Donghyuck's eyes meeting as the two continued bickering for a bit longer, making Mark want to erase himself from the situation. Typical.

"Hey guys." Sooyoung suddenly barged in, Jeno's shirt hanging loosely on her body. Seeing her there shouldn't even be a surprise anymore since her and Jeno were practically inseparable yet it still made the other guys tense up from time to time — especially when she didn't care much about if she wore enough clothes to cover her body or not.

"I didn't even know you were here, you two were too quiet." Mark smirked, snacking on chips.

"Sometimes we like to keep it quiet." Jeno added, earning a smack from his girlfriend who only shook her head.