alfea college for fairies

➾ season 01 episode 03𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐞𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐞𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

CLASS EVENTUALLY STARTED, "Why Goodmorning everyone, as usual, it baffles me to kick off the school year. Now for those who haven't met me yet, I am Professor Wizgiz your teacher of metamorphosis or as I prefer to call it, the art of changing the way you look—" Professor suddenly turns into Grizelda making us all giggle and cheer in excitement.

"That's nothing by year's end you'll do better than that-" Wizgiz turned back to himself, "and since every ending must have a beginning let us start with a simple exercise"

A silver mirror appeared infront me as I looked at my reflection, oh I look good. "Concentrate, look in the mirror, look at yourself and think about changing the colour of your hair" I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them my hair was a baby pink colour that surprisingly suited me really well.

Flora seemed to agree as well as she commented on it, "That colour looks so good on you"

My glance turned towards Bloom who was struggling to get it. "Don't worry Bloom, if at first you don't succeed try again."

"LET'S TRY AGAIN OKAY" Bloom was sitting on her bed trying to master the spell from earlier, we've been here for an hour now and still nothing. I don't blame her, Bloom had no idea about magic a few days ago so it will definitely take some time.

"All right, one last time and that's it" Stella spoke up, "School's just beginning if you don't get it today it's not the end of the world"

"Where I come from there's a saying, don't pull off till tomorrow what you can do today" Bloom commented.

"Where I come from we have no such expression and we are all much more relaxed" Stella chuckled.

"Don't be so hard on yourself you just started" I sat on the bed beside her, "I do things last minute all the time and I'm pretty relaxed"

"Girls please" The red-haired fairy begged.

"Oh all right" Stella rose up from the floor, "But remember to concentrate, think of a colour and imagine your hair starting to change to the new colour, slowly spreading from the root to the tip of your hair–"

I bursted out laughing when Bloom's bangs rose and got stuck in a weird hairstyle.  "I mean that's something, you changed a hairstyle"

Stella joined me in laughing at Bloom's hair state, as she gave us a deadpanned look making us chuckle even more. Until Flora stepped up, "Lyra is right, something happened and that's progress, oh stop laughing"