mission at cloud-tower

➾ season 01 episode 06𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝-𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝-𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

BLOOM WAS DOING SOME research, she had found a book about Stella's ring and we all gathered in her room to listen to the story. "Part of the lineal right of the princess of the sun and the moon of Solaris, that means it belongs to you"

"Of course, it does I could have told you that myself," Stella said as if it was obvious to the rest of us, "The sword ring has been in my family forever"

"Yeah but that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it"

"Well it's powerful and they're power-hungry so I could say it makes perfect sense" I pointed out, it's in their character to want to be as strong as they can.

"Exactly and it's an important and valuable object" Flora agreed with me.

"The Trix aren't common criminals there's got to be something else to it" Stella put more thought into it until Bloom interrupted her thinking.

"Excuse me I must have missed something, who is the Trix?"

"Icy, Darcy and Stormy isn't it so suitable" I giggled with Musa and our idea to name them that way.

"Yeah, Lyra and I gave them a little nickname" Musa added.

"Anyhow, I discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library and Lyra does that necklace that you wear have a history or something?" Bloom turned her attention to me.

My hand moved to the necklace decorating my neck not expecting that kind of question, it was a beautiful piece of jewellery with a snow charm on it. It was a present from my mother. "Not that I know of, why are you asking?"

"Well it was in the book as well saying something about a cursed kingdom but I couldn't understand it. Sorry if I'm being noisy–" Bloom played with her fingers awkwardly as every girl exchanged glances with each other at the mention of my planet.

"Oh, it's fine" I smiled at the girl, "Well I came from a place named Dyamond when I was born someone tried to take over my planet and my parents were able to fight them. Dyamond did not get destroyed but a curse took over the place and the people there are kind of— unable to feel emotions, they're just cold emotionless"

"That's terrible" Bloom gasped.

"It's the planet of ice so it's kind of ironic but I guess that's the curse the book is talking about" I explained further. "My mother made sure I was somewhere else when the war was going on so I guess that's why the curse didn't affect me but that's why im here to try and break it"