bloom tested

➾ season 01 episode 10𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

BLOOM WAS IN HER OWN WORLD, and Stella was completely annoyed she wouldn't hear her yapping. "You're losing it, girl, did you even hear a single word I said" the blonde-haired fairy snapped making Bloom finally pay some attention to the conversation.

"Sorry Stella I was kind of lost in thought" Bloom apologized. "So what were you saying"

"Obviously you have no interest in the fact that Professor Palladium is finally going to take us all into the famous simulation room, but I for once think it is the most amazing bit of news" Musa said.

"Oh I've heard a lot of things about that room, even I am curious" I stood up from my seat and faced the girls.

"Yeah a lot of cool things happen in that place" Stella said.

Yeah and some really horrible ones" Flora had a scared look on her face.

"You shouldn't let that scare you, Flora they're just stupid rumours anyway. I mean what could really happen to you in there?" Said Tecna but her words didn't reassure the flower fairy at all. 

"Oh come on Flora it'll be fun you'll see" said Stella. "As for me, I plan on having a great experience, one that will go down in history so that I will become the talk of Alfea"

THE STIMULATION ROOM was so interesting it made me gasp, I was so excited about the particulate lesson. So much better than the last one when we had to go through a swamp. Professor Palladium started talking, "This is the stimulation room, It is a product of the most powerful magic and the most sophisticated technology"

"Tecna stop with the heart eyes" I said and the girls laughed at Tecna's flabbergasted face at the Professor's words.

"The light produced by these amber panels allows our powerful computer to create all kinds of virtual realities and environments" The replications are absolutely flawless"

"Uh, can it be used to simulate virtual dates with boys?" Stella said in a serious tone that made me laugh.

"You'll be sure to get one then" a random girl commented making the class laugh and pointing at Stella making the girl blush in embarrassment.

"Oh, I think you'll need that more" I gave the girl a forced smile making her stop giggling immediately and turn her attention to the professor in anger as the class was now laughing at her.

"Well yes but why don't we stimulate your final exam instead," The professor said awkwardly making the whole class go silent, oh no. "In anticipation of the upcoming midterm, I've set up for you a simulation of some of the things that will definitely be on the test, now let's all go and have a look at the control room"