the black mud swamp

➾ season 01 episode 04𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩

THIS IS MY WORSE NIGHTMARE, not only we are located in a muddy swamp but we had exams as well. Mosquitos surrounded us from everywhere and I might sound dramatic but I would prefer to fight the witches again than have disgusting insects all over me.

"As I was saying today's exercise will be rather difficult" Professor Palladium informed us as If I hadn't guessed that already.

"Professor Palladium" a girl from my class complained, "a mosquito just bit me"

"Yes well we are near a swamp snd it's just a mosquito, no big deal–"

The same girl continued, "But look when it got me" She raised the material of her shorts to show him the mark. Poor Professor flushed red at embarrassment and began stuttering, "Uh well what I mean– uh"

"Poor professor they shouldn't give him such a hard time" Bloom said.

"If he was more confident he'd get more respect," Stella said and I nodded in agreement, the way you present yourself makes a big difference in the the way you get treated.

"A good fairy must be able to listen to what nature tells us–" the professor started the lesson.

"What if the nature tells me to get out of here?" I whispered making the girls laugh.

"–today's exercise is designed to put your skills to the test, now you've all been put into groups so we are ready to begin. You have three hours to get out of the black mud swamp and reach the clearing in the middle of the gloomy wood forest without using magic, remember to listen carefully to the voice of nature and follow its advice" The professor disappeared into thin air leaving us all alone in the swamp.

"Flora girl I trust you with this," I said following the girls as we started the assignment, who's a better leader than the fairy of nature right now?

"This place is totally disgusting" Stella grimaces as we enter the mud that almost reached our hips.

"Yes dear all this mud is so very inconvenient" Musa laughed at her dramatics.

"I don't know if you realise it but we're knee-deep in what I would refer to as a problematic mud puddle" Tecna cringed at the mud covering her leg as bobbles started to form.

"Thanks for saying that Tec as if I can't feel it going inside my shoe" I crossed my arms over my chest in annoyance, not from Tecna but just because of the situation in general.