betrayed!

➾ season 01 episode 09𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝!

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝!

BLOOM WAS TELLING US about her dream as we all walked outside, "No it wasn't a nightmare, it wasn't really a dream either. I don't know"

"Try to give me more details" Tecna was noting everything Bloom was telling her on her phone.

"It's hard to explain I was more like vivid than a dream" Bloom continued and Tecna spoke some nonsense that Im convinced Once she understood, "There were colours everywhere and then I saw a face in this beautiful"

"Tecna what are you evening saying" I commented as Tecna spoke about some technology stuff.

"Tecna has been keeping a log of my dreams to analyze them–"

I zoned out completely after that, Tecna's words made absolutely no sense to me and I didn't understand all that fuze about a dream, I mean people experience dreams every night and they don't analyze them so much.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Stella said in a high tone, "Now I get it, it was indigestion"

"My stomach is perfectly fine Stella" Bloom snapped.

"I meant mental indigestion, you got too much on your plate and with all the exams coming up you've got a lot to study. Plus you being an Earthling, your brain isn't used to working so hard, know what I mean" Stella pointed.

"No, I don't."

"Listen you had a dream, that's all"

"Guys don't fight now over stupid things" I rolled my eyes.

"She basically calling me a liar," Bloom told me, "it wasn't just a dream"

"Bloom boom, boom Bloom"

"Stella you make no sense" I shared a look with Musa who had no idea what she was talking about either, something was wrong with her today to make her extra moody.

"Uh, are you being poetic or sarcastic?" Tecna asked.

"Boom Tecna, that's what you hear when a balloon bursts or when you blow things out of proportion" Said Stella making the red-haired girl even angrier.

"Are you saying Im making things up? Well, im not okay, first I was just hearing her voice but last night I saw her" Bloom snapped, "I did, she was real and I'll prove it to you" The girl turned on her heels and stormed away.  We all gave Stella a pointed look.