014

┏━°約束する°━┓

THE REAL DEMON︶꒦꒷۵꒷꒦︶

THE REAL DEMON
꒦꒷۵꒷꒦

   THE TENSION WAS thick, (name) grits her teeth in frustration. 'None of them have shown up yet' She quickly thinks of herself, her eyes quickly scanning across the village, trying to find someone, but no one. She sighs.

"Tick tok Princess" Leuvis grins, his nails tapping on his wrist. Mimicking the time.

She furrowed her brows "Your friends aren't here either" She says to him harshly, crossing her arms.

"Of course not, they're in hell now..." He grins "Such a shame, I thought they were going to last so much longer"

She hums "I never really like them" She chuckles "They were always glaring at me when I come and visit you"

Leuvis lets out his own chuckle "They were just jealous of you. They thought you didn't use your powers right"

(name) eye twitch 'He trying to get under my skin!'

She calms herself down "There is a reason why I possess such power. You guys are selfish and will use it to your advantage" She scowls "Why do you think I'm half human?" She questions. "It's because I have emotions and sympathy, something that demons like you don't posses" She added in.

He stares at her surprise. He has never seen her this serious before. Nevertheless her mentioning her human blood.
Have these children really have a huge effect on her after a couple of days?

He tsk, he can't believe she became this soft after a couple of children "Your powers that you possess are something. You should use them however you like, that what makes you a demon" Leuvis tells her. He going to remind her what she really is, a Demon God. A God that is never going to be normal no matter how hard she tries. A demon who just preyed on other beings.

She smirks "Why would I? You know I can defeat you without flicking my fingers" Her eyes again scan around the area, she sees a familiar orange hair behind a wall, she looks back at him. 'They're here and ready....'

He nods his head, petting his creature that was laying on his shoulder "You're right... Well then give me a good fight without your powers then" The time ticked down. He knows that she won't let him down, not only her but Emma too, oh he can't wait, the excitement is increasing. "Or at least try too" He added in, he won't let her not use them, it didn't really matter to him anymore, as long he gets his hunt.

"It's a pity that we are against each other now..." He implies, getting ready to fight.

The ten minutes were up, (name) took her stance "It shouldn't be a pity though, it should be an honor to be fighting against me" She cockily smiles at him before running away.