015

┏━°約束する°━┓

THE REAL DEMON︶꒦꒷۵꒷꒦︶

THE REAL DEMON
꒦꒷۵꒷꒦

IT HAS BEEN a couple of days since the children settle in the bunker. It was quite a runion between the adults and the children.

During those days, (name) has been getting closer with everyone. Not only her but the Goldy Pond kids too. The kids being hesitant at first with the new group of people, but they were nice and welcome everyone with warm smiles.

Yet you can still feel the tension between (name) and the Goldy Pond kids. Why acting as if everything was normal? It was far more complicated than that.

Emma has just woken up, after the some days of being unconscious. Right now they were sitting down in the recovery room and trying to have (name) explain herself.

Emma stare at the demon girl and the rest of the kids. She sighs as she holds her bowl that Ray given to her.

The awkward silence was there. No one utter a word yet. (name) was just staring at her palms "Why didn't you tell us before?"

"Why did you hid it from us?"
Zack ask her, he knew deep down she was hiding something, her coming out of nowhere and knowing Leuvis. She was obviously not telling the truth. But now it's different, she help them out, she risk her life (even if she regenerate herself). Their friends now right?

They have to trust each other.

(name) nibble on her lips to the point you can see blood but it quickly disappears as it goes. "I have my reasons..." She manage to say to them.

Violet takes a deep breath before speaking. "Yea and what kind of reason is that?! to hide something so important like that?!" She raises her voice in a questioning way. Zack puts a hand on her shoulder.

(name) furrowed her eyebrows, the anger inside of her is boiling. She made it clear since day one that she was just guiding. "And who says it's my responsibility to save you guys all together?!" She lashes out, making most of the kids flinch. Violet and Oliver mouth gaps for a moment, never seen (name) lash out ever since they first met her.

Her eyes narrowed together and lowered. "My job was just to guide you nothing more! You guys are lucky that I gave you a helping hand in the first place! You could've lost Emma if it weren't for me!" She exclaimed out loud, their mouths were kept shut.

Lucas frowns, something settles down in his stomach. (name) is right, back at Goldy Pond he was the one to convince her to help them out, even after her telling them that she couldn't.

Emma hands tightens around her bowl, before Lucas mouth could form any kinds of words. Emma mouth beat him to it. "(name) is right" (name) look at where Emma was resting, she gave her a grateful look.