•6•

Same day

Xiao Zhans pov

Mr Wang put some files on my desk, which just needed to be checked if there were any mistakes on it, which had just been dropped off by one of the workers not too long ago.

It was a lot of paper for sure. It took me 2 hours to finish them. After I finished the last paper, I walked up to his desk and put the papers down. "These files are done, Mr Wang."
Okay, you can go and enjoy your lunch Mr Xiao." He said without looking up from his computer. I nodded and left the office, walking up to the elevator. I went up to the fourth floor, which was the cafeteria floor.

I was a little disappointed that he didn't even say "Thank you"
I was spending 2 hours on them files. But whatever, let's just forget it. He looked busy anyway.

As I walked out of the elevator, I walked toward the cafeteria, which was filled with chairs and tables. Not too crowded, though, which I was happy about. I like to enjoy my lunch in peace.

I was ordering my food when I was someone's voice from behind. It was the same person who dropped down the files earlier.
"Excuse me. Are you Mr Xiao Zhan?" The person said.
"Yes, I am." I answered with a slight smile on my face while picking my food up and walking up to a table. The person was following me and sat down opposite me.

"I'm really sorry about the files. I'm sure it took you long to finish them." He said while shook his head and staring at his food.
"It was not that bad, so don't worry about it." I laughed. He looked up, feeling relieved.
"That's great, I don't want to pila a lot of work on you on your first day." He smiled and continued. "I'm Mr Zhang, by the way He held out his hand, which I gladly took, and we snook hands. "I'm Xiao Zhan." I introduced myself too, but he already knew my name.

"How does it feel to working in the same office with a sexy ass boss." He chuckled while saying it after we finished our lunch
"Excuse me, what?" I laughed. "Sexy ass boss?" I laughed even harder.

While we were walking to the elevator, it opened, and Mr Wang walked out.
I bowed, and he just walked past me.
"What a jerk." I said not too loud, but it was loud enough for Mr Zhan, who just chuckled."
"A sexy jerk," He whispered in my ears. I just rolled my eyes and smiled,

We walked into the elevator, and We walked out on the same floor.
"I see you around Mr Xiao." He waved
I waved back and walked back to the office.

30 minutes later

Wang Yibo pov

I walked back to my office, and I saw Mr Xiao was on his phone talking to someone.
"It's okay. I go back home myself." I heard and closed the call and put his phone down.

"How was your lunch, Mr Wang." I asked all smiley.
"It was nice. Thanks for asking." I answered and sat down by my desk.

The rest of the day went fast and I noticed it was 7:00 pm already.
"Alright, Mr Xiao, you can go home now." I looked at him, and he started packing up his stuff.

"Thank you, Mr Wang. Have a nice evening." He bowed and said.
"You too, Mr Xiao. Nice work today." I got up from my chair and bowed back,

He walked out of the office, and I tilted my head back by the chair. My lips left a soft sigh and looked back at my computer.

Xiao Zhan pov

I walked out from the building and guickly called a taxi, which was here about 5 minutes later. I said the driver the address, and we left.

I was so tired, so I didn't wait to get home and have a long, warm, relaxing shower.

45 minutes later, I was standing by the door looking for my keys. As soon as I found them, I opened the door.
"Marius, I'm home." I shouted, and I heard footsteps approaching me.
"Zhan zhan, I missed you." He hugged me.
"Get off of me, you big child." I laughed, and he rolled his eyes.
"I made some food. It's in the fridge." He pointed at the kitchen
"Thanks, but I go and take a shower first. " I said and put my bag down and walked straight to the bathroom.

The warm shower made me feel so refreshed, I was enjoying every drop of water that touched my skin.
"Ahh, this feels nice," I said .

I was standing in there for an hour, and when I decided to walk out, I dried myself and put a towel around my waist.

I walked into my bedroom and put my pyjamas on and went to the kitchen to warm up some food since I was really hungry.

I didn't know Zhuocheng could cook, so I was shocked how nice the food actually was.

After I finished my dinner, I made myself a cup of tea and went to the living room to watch a movie.

After the movie was finished, I went to my room and fell into my bed as I was so tired I was not able to keep my eyes open. I fell asleep really fast, and I was already in my dream world.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Here is chapter 6

Thank you for reading my book. If you guys find any mistakes, please let me know.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow to do not miss the next chapter