•1•

Xiao Zhan pov

"Zhuocheng!" Out of frustration, I shouted to Zhuocheng, but there was no answer, so I did it again."Marius, get your ass here, "
"What is it?" Zhuocheng running into my room. "I can't find anything at all," Burried my head in my hands. "What if I'm never going to find anything, I'm so unlucky,"
"Zhan, you on your laptop all day, and also, you haven't eaten anything yet. Go for a walk and eat something. I don't want you to faint because of hunger." Zhuocheng put his hand on my should and give it a light squeeze.

He is right, I need a break, so I did what Zhuocheng told me. I put my shoes and coat on and left the house and went for a walk.

Outside, everyone looked so happy, like they had no problems at all. I wish I was looking as happy as they are, but at the moment, I can't even put a smile on my face.

I went into a coffee shop and ordered an Ice Americano. "Hmm, coffee, that's what I needed," I thought to myself while walking around the city.

As I was walking I saw an advert saying 'The CEO of the WangBo Complany looking for a male secretary'
"Hmm, I might give it a try. Nothing bad can happen... well, only if they did not approve me, then I still kept looking for something else. With this thought, I called the number that was on the advert.

The phone was picked up by a lady. I explained why I called. She asked for a few details of me, and she explained that the interviews would take place in 2 days at 9 am.
"Alright, then I will be there, thank you very much." After I hung the phone up, I went back home to explain Marius about the news.

Back home:

"No way, you can't work there." Zhuocheng started arguing after I told him about the job earlier.
"Why not?" Crossed my arm around my chest."This might be my only chance. Besides, I can't keep on asking you to give me money since my father and his wife stopped sending me money. " Rolled my eyes, as well as him did the same thing.
"Do you know who the CEO is?" He asked me a few minutes after he calmed down. 
"Of course I know. Wang Yibo. Who else can be"
"He is the coldest person you can ever meet. He will make you work like an idiot." He looked at me. "I don't want you to get hurt." He squeezes my shoulders once again.
"Hahaha, Zhuocheng. Don't worry about me. " Looked at him. "Just be happy for me please, I might finally find a job after days of searching. I will go to that interview we will see what will happen. " I looked at him with a smile on my face.
There was no answer back, just a sigh, and he walked to the bathroom. "Okay then, I'm going to take a shower first," He said.

After Zhuocheng left, I took my phone out and checked the company out.
WangBo Company is one of the biggest companies in Beijing. With more than 6.5 billion Yuan income a year.
Then I looked for the CEO, Wang Yibo. "Wow, what a good-looking man," I thought.

30 minutes later:

"Zhan, go and have a shower." Zhuocheng walked into the living room, and he saw I was still sitting there.
"Mn," I nodded, then walked into the bathroom to have a warm, relaxing shower.

I undressed myself and walked in the shower. Many thoughts went through my mind at that moment. "What is it with only male assistants? Why not a woman?" Or "I wish I could be the one who gets the job, so I will find out more about this cold-hearted CEO"

Quickly washed my body and my hair. Then I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Marius was nowhere to be seen. I walked to his bedroom door and knocked on his door. "Zhuocheng, I'm coming in." Slowly opened his door, and I saw he was already sleeping.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I slowly closed his door and walked to my room.
"No way, it's already 12am. I'll be better go sleep too. " With these thoughts, I walked to my bed and slowly lay down. It didn't take me long to fall asleep, too.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi everyone, here is the first chapter. I know it might sound boring, but it will get better soon. Also, since English is not my first language, please excuse me if I wrote something that is not right. Feel free to correct me 😊😊

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter.
See you next time