•16•

Xiao Zhan pov

"I do want you to kiss me," I said under my breath. Hoping Yibo have t heard me. Looked like he hadn't. 

He started the motorbike and drove away from the parking lot. On the way, I was thinking about Zhuocheng.  I'm sure he will not gonna let this go without any words. He looked annoyed at Yibo.

I was hugging the person's waist in front of me while enjoying the soft breeze against my face. Since I had the helmet on I didn't feel a lot but enough to calm my mind down and focus on the present.

Around 30 minutes after we arrived at a Sushi Bar. How did he know I love sushi?

We parked up and got off the bike. I took my helmet off and gave it to Yibo who put them away.

"You love sushi right?" He asked. I nodded, and he smiled.

We walked in and sat down at one of the empty tables.

We ordered, and while we were waiting he kept on staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Shyly.

"Sorry, is it too much?" He smiles

"It makes me shy?" I buried my face into my hands out of embarrassment. I can't believe I said it just like that.

He laughed and reached out for my hand to move them away from my face.

"No need to be shy, Zhan." He smiled.

I felt my face getting warmer and warmer, I might be blushing again.

"Okay okay, sit back down the food is coming." I looked in the direction where the waiter was walking up to our table.

"Gentlemen, please enjoy your food. If you need anything else, please let me know." The waiter said and walked away.

Yibo picked at the chopsticks, and picked up one of the sushi, then pointed at me with it.

"Open your mouth." He said. I just looked at him with a confused face. "Why is he feeding me now?" I thought. But I ended up opening my mouth, and he placed the sushi in there.

"Hmm," The sushi was tasty actually. I liked it.

"Is it nice?" Yibo asked. I nodded again

Now it was my turn. I picked up my chopsticks, and I also picked up one of his sushi and placed it in his mouth. He was aware of what am I going to do, so I didn't have to ask him anything. His mouth was already open like he was a kid who was waiting for his mother to feed him.

"It is nice." He said after swallowing it.

We continue eating by ourselves after that.

"Yibo?" I looked at him a few minutes later.

He looked up at me and waited for me to continue.

"Uhm... what do you think about me?" I asked. He was not aware of this question of mine so he stopped eating and looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes staring into mine.

"Zhan, for me... you are the most beautiful person I ever met. I never knew I was ever gonna feel like this about anyone... ever." He said.

I knew the answer, but I did want to hear from him. Still, it got me shocked.

"What do you think about me?" He asked the same question.

"I.. used to hate you at first." I laughed and he looked at me while waiting for me to continue. " but while we were in Shanghai, I was able to meet the real you, the kind, caring Yibo who I never imagined it was in you. Since that time... I-" I was about to continue but he reached out for my hand to hold them.

"Zhan.. do you... like me?" He was staring into my eyes. Waiting for my answer.

"I- I think so," I said shyly.

"Because I do like you. A lot"  I wasn't expecting it to say it out like that. My wace went tomato red just like his.

I didn't know what to say, my head was everywhere. Our feelings for each other, are the same. I feel so happy.

We finished our food, and Yibo paid the bills, even though I told him I paid half, but he didn't let me.

We walked out of the building and went to the motorbike. He passes me the helmet, and his own on as well.

"I'll take you home." He said and said on the bike. I did the same thing, and we were on the way back to my house.

30 minutes later we parked up to my house. The lights were still on. So I knew Marius was waiting for me in there.

"Shit he is awake yet." I looked at  in the window.

Yibo looked there too, then looked at me.

"Why do you live with him? He looks a bit.." He stopped before he said something not right about Zhuocheng.

"Hey, don't say anything back about Zhuocheng, he has been my best friend since high school." I slapped his arm.

"But, what if we start dating? I can't sleep here with you." He said teasing me while getting closer to my face, but I pushed him away.

"Oh wait.. who said I'm going to date you." I laughed.

"But you like me, and I like you." He pouted. Shit why is he so cute

I pinched his cheeks and than handed him the helmet "Okay my cutie Bobo, I'm going now. See you tomorrow at work Mr Wang." I teased him..

"Wait first Bobo, the Mr Wang?" He laughed.

"Mr Wang in the office,  Bobo outside work." I winked at him then smiled.

"Sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow Zhan Zhan." He looked at me then got on his motorbike and drive away.

I opened the door with a big smile on my face. When I walked in, I took my jacket and shoes off and walked up to the sofa where Marius was sitting.

"I'm back A-Cheng." Looked at the grumpy man sitting there without looking me. "Oh my grumpy cat, what happened to you." I teased him.

"Are you fucking stupid Zhan." He was shouting out of nowhere. I was confused what happened to him.

"What is your problem Marius?" I asked him with a normal voice.

"That man out there, he is fucking gay don't you see he is trying to hit on you?" He shouted.

"I know, so what? Don't care at all. He is a human being too, and also my boss." I said.

Zhuocheng's face getting more red cause of anger.

"Do you like him Xiao Zhan?" He asked out of sudden. I can't tell him I do, so I lied.

"No I don't." I said

"Then why did you invite him? He asked

"Why, am I not allowed to invite anyone?" I'm getting angry myself so I didn't wait his answer I went to take a shower.

What is his problem.. he definitely needs a girlfriend. He is around me every day. That is not healthy l, just him and me.. I should try to speak to Ziyi, she is in love with him for long time.

I will speak to her tomorrow after work when Marius not me.

With this thought I jumped into the shower.
○○○•••••○○○•••••••••○○○○○○○••••••○○○○○

Hi guys next chapter here. I suddenly got that many ideas for this book, I have to write it down.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow to don't miss out the next chapter