•17•

Xiao Zhan pov

"Good morning!" I said while entering Yibo's office with the two cups of coffee. I was not able to hide a smile when I saw him sitting by his desk.

As I walked in, Yibo's face brightened up with the prettiest smile he had.

"Good morning, Zhan." He said and continued. "Did your roommate give you a lecture last night?" He asked, looking a bit worried.

"Don't even ask. He stopped talking to me since." I shook my head and walked up to his desk to hand the coffee to him.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. He will be fine soon." He said

"Hopefully, yeah." I laughed a bit and answered.

After that, we didn't speak a lot. We were both busy with work.

The time went so fast. It was already lunch break. I stoop up from my chair and stretch my legs and arms.

"I'm going for lunch, Mr Wang," I said.

He looked up and just nodded. "Enjoy," He said while I walked up to the door.

I walked out, and I noticed Zhehan walking in front of me.

"Zhehan!" I shouted at him, and he turned around to face me.

"Oh, look at you Zhan, long time no see," He said after I walked up to him.

"Mr Wang gave me a day off after we got back to Beijing," I explained.

"Oh, lucky you. I had no day off since I worked here." He shook his head.

"Why?" I asked

"It's because... I don't get any." He said.

"I should try to speak to Yibo to give him days off..." I thought.

We walked up to the cafeteria and grabbed our lunch. We sat down to our table and started eating.

In the middle of our lunch break, we heard some loud voices like someone was shouting. He sounded familiar like it was... Yibo??

"You can't even do one fucking job right!" He shouted to one of his employers.

"All the emails I asked you to write and send them out, are all fucking wrong! Where is your mind when you are working, eh?"

The employer shook her head and stared at the floor. She was crying so hard that she was not able to say anything.

"I gave you one more chance to correct them, till midnight. If you need to, you stay over till you finish. If I don't see the files being corrected by that time, you can get out of here." He lowered his voice a bit, but it was still louder than his usual voice.

I was shocked to see Yibo like this. I never saw him this angry before.

Everyone had frozen in the room when Yibo walked in.

He picked up his lunch as well and sat down close to our table.

"Okay He looks angry." I thought.

Zhehan finished his lunch and went back to his office. He said a quick bye and disappeared by the door.

I looked at Yibo, who was staring at me. I nodded my face to tell him he could sit by me if he wanted. He understood because he walked up to me straight away and sat down where Zhehan sat a few minutes before.

"Are you alright?" I asked

He let out a deep sigh and looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm alright." He said.

I didn't know what to say so I just looked at him while he was eating. After he finished we went back to the office.

We walked into the office and seconds later I noticed I was pinned against the wall by Yibo's strong hand. His body was against mine and his head was buried into my neck.

I caressed his back, while he was taking deep breaths for a few minutes.

"Yibo, if someone comes in they gonna see us," I whispered

"I don't care Zhan. I need your hug right now." He whispered back.

We stayed like this for a few more minutes. After that, he moved his head from my neck and looked me in the eyes. Our faces were so close to each other, that we were able to feel each other's breath on our faces.

"You look so beautiful, Xiao Zhan." He whispered.

I felt my face getting g warmed up and I shook my head.

He placed his fingers under my jaw to turn my head up against his, to look at each other again.

His face was getting closer to mine. He was only a few inches away when I heard somebody knocking on the door.

He jumped away from me, and I walked up to my desk and sat down. He did the same thing and he let the person into his office.

The person who walked in was Mr Liu. "Mr Wang, I just come to check up on you from earlier.

"Don't worry Haikuan. Everything is fine now." Yobo buried his head in his hands. Not because of anger, but because his face was still red, just like mine.

Mr Liu looked at Yibo and nodded in response.

"Okay then, I let you work, I'll see you both around." Haikuan looked and me and walked out.

"Oh wow.. that was close." I sighed and let out an awkward laugh.

"I know." Yibo agreed. "Let's finish our work and we can go out to eat." He said, but I looked at him confused.

"We?" I asked back.

"Don't you wanna?" He questioned.

"U-uhm.. yeah th-thats fine. Let's go." I stuttered. 

Yibo let out a warm smile after my answer.

We finished all the work for today after 2 hours.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry." I stretched my arms and legs while looking at Yibo.

"Let's go then. " He shut his computer off and waited for me to finish getting ready, and we left.

As soon as we stepped out of the building, I got a phone call. It was Zhuocheng.

"Hello?" I picked up the call. Zhucheng sounded weird.
"Zhan, you have to come home now. Something is not right." He sounded like crying.
"Marius, are you crying? Wait, I'm going now, wait for me." I said and hanged up the phone

"I'm sorry, Yibo, but something happened at home. I have to go." I bowed. 

"Please stop. I'll drop you off." He responded.

Haikuan stopped in front of us, and Yibo explained the situation for him.

He ended up dropping me home, and as soon as I walked into the house, I was shocked.

"Xuan Lu?"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The new episode is here.

Before I upload the new one.. what do you think what happened to Xuan Lu? Let me know in the comments below.

Also I am about  to start a new book. it's more about Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. I will upload chapter one there soon. Please check it out if you want to.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow to don't miss out the next chapter