•14•

Wang Yibo pov

I've been invited to the cinema with Zhan and his friends. I feel a bit nervous to see him and his friends, also isn't it kind of weird that I will join them? I only gonna show up because of Zhan.

It's 4:30 pm, and I heard I got a message on my phone. It's Zhan. He sent me the address.

I took a warm shower and washed my hair.
I put some comfortable, but stylish clothes on. I blow-dried my hair, put my favourite perfume on and walked up to my garage.

"Hmm, should I bring my car or my motorbike?" I thought. I was standing there for a while when I heard Haikuan's voice behind me.

"Are you going somewhere Yibo?" I turned around and looked at him.

"Uhm.. yeah, Zhan invited me to join the cinema with his friends," I said a bit nervously.

"Oh, sounds fun," Haikuan said with a teasing smile.

"I know what you thinking, but no, he was just being nice to me," I said.

"I said nothing" He laughed putting his hands on his chest, and continued. "If I was you I would take a motorbike." He said and then he left.

"Oh, this man." I laughed and walked up to my motorbike. I put my helmet on and started the bike. And I was ready to go.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhab pov

"Zhan, are you ready?" I heard a knock on the bathroom door and the voice of Zhuocheng. 

"I'll be ready in 5 minutes," I shouted back at him while washing the soap off of my body, and the shampoo from my hair.

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and left the bathroom.

"Finally princess,  I thought you were stuck in there," Zhuocheng said annoyed.

"Oh shut up," I shut him and walked into my room. I sent the address to Yibo and started getting dressed.

I told about Yibo to Zhuocheng before, and he was not happy about it. Well, he was kind of angry. But I was trying to explain he is not the same as the media shows, he is a nice and caring person. But he didn't want to believe me.

Well, he will see I was right.

15 minutes later, I walked down to the living room, where I saw Zhuocheng ready to go.

"I already ordered the taxi, it will be here in any minute now. He explained

"Thanks, A-Cheng," I said while I was putting my shoes and my jacket on.

As soon as I zipped my jacket up the taxi arrived.

We were by the cinema in 20 minutes. As we got out we saw our friends were waiting for us already.

"You guys are here." Ji Li was running to us to greet us.

"It's so cold I thought you two would never arrive." Said Zi Yi.

"Are we ready to go in?" Said Xuan Lu

"You guys can go, I go after." I said"

"Oh Zhan,  did you invite anyone else?" Xuan Lu asked

"I..." I was about to say, but Zhuocheng cut me off. "He invited his rude boss." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up already. He is not rude at all." I said annoyed.

"Oh, whatever..." Marius was about to say something else, but an expensive-looking motorbike stopped right next to us.

He took his helmet off and I saw him. He looked more handsome than in the morning.
The butterflies in my stomach came alive again.

"Shit Zhan, what is happening to you?" I am having my fight in my head again.

He walked up to us and stopped next to me.

"Hey Zhan." He greeted me.

"Hey Yibo." I said

"Khm" we heard Zhuocheng clearing his throat which got me back to reality.

"He is Wang Yibo, my boss. Hope you guys don't mind I invited him." I said while looking at the floor.

"Not at all, the more people the better." Xuan Lu said. "I'm Xuan Lu, nice to meet you." She greeted Yibo.

"I'm Ji Li, nice to meet you." Ji Li did the same thing.

"And I'm Meng Ziyi. Nice to meet you."

Everyone looked at Zhuocheng but he didn't said anything. He looked annoyed.. looks like he still don't belive me about Yibo.

"Oh, he is Wang Zhuocheng, also our friend, and my house mate.." (Is this even a real word??)

"Oh, Nice to meet you Zhuocheng." He tried to be nice and greet him, but Zhuocheng just started walking inside the building.

"Alright let's go all." Ji Li said.

Everyone started to walk in. I was about to but Yibo stopped me. And asked.

"Have I done something wrong?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, he is always like this."  I smiled a bit and touched his shoulder to comfort him.

After this, we walked after the guys. They was already went to the room where the movie about to start soon.

I bought a ticket to Yibo for the same movie.
Since I invited him, I can't look at him when  he buys his ticket.

"I told you I can bit it." He said.

"Oh stop it, I invited you anyways." I looked at him.

"So what?" He questioned.

"So.. I had to buy you a ticket." I said.

We walked into the room, and we went to our sits. I was sitting next to Zhuocheng,  and Yibo was sitting next to me.

"Oh shit I forgot the popcorn." I just remembered but when I was about to get up from my sit, I felt someone grabbed my hand. I looked back and it was Yibo.

"The movie about to start, you can have some of mine." He said.

"Thanks Yibo." I gave him a little smile, and sat back to my sit.

Yibo was right the mive started 2 minutes after and everyone in the room got quiet.

I've been waiting for this movie to come out , and I was excited to finally watch it. But somehow, I was more excited to the person who is sitting next to me at the moment.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

It Here!!!

I am so excited to wrote this episode. 😁😁

I feel like when I'm writing, I also can imagine it in my head,  like a movie 

Please let me know what you think about this story so far.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow to don't miss out the next chapter.