•19•

The day in the office went fast. Xiao Zhan managed to check the papers if they had any mistakes. Luckily only a few mistakes he find. While Wang Yibo was not able to find the reason why Xiao Zhan seems happier than usual. He thought he might tell him when they would go out for dinner together.

It was 8 pm and it was time to go home at least for the other workers.

Wang Yibo closed his computer and stood up from his chair to pack up his bags and put his jacket on while looking over to Xiao Zhan to see he was doing the same thing.

"Ready to go?" Yibo asked while staring at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan nodded signalling he was ready to go out for dinner with Yibo.

After they packed up their belongings and after, they left the office and walked to the elevator together.

*Wang Yibo pov*

As the elevator arrived we both stepped in there pressing the button to go down to the ground floor.

Suddenly I felt so nervous about having dinner with Xiao Zhan, but at the same time, I was happy.

The elevator arrived and we got put from there walking up to the entrance door. As we walked out the fresh evening breeze was hitting my face. I took a deep breath refreshing my mind then turned to Zhan.

"Mr Liu had to leave earlier today so we gonna drive to the restaurant ourselves today, then I drop you off home." My voice was smooth as I spoke

"That's alright, Yibo." He looked at me while nod a bit

"Perfect. Let's get going then"

We walked to the parking lot and straight up to my company car.

After I opened the car I gestured Zhan to get in. As he did I got into the car too.

"Any place you wanna go?" I turned to Zhan after we both got into the car.

"Hot pot sounds good. Let's have that" His voice was smooth as he spoke.

I nodded but before I was starting the engine I turned to check if Zhan has his seat belt on which was not.

I slowly approached him to reach his seat belt. At this moment I didn't think and time I noticed how close I was to him I froze. It felt like the time has stopped between us as we was starring at eachother in the eyes.

"Your seat belt." I said quietly with a smooth tone.

"Oh.. y..yes I forgot my seatbelt." Zhan replied quietly and he was about to reach his seatbelt but I stopped him holding onto his hand.

"Let me do it" I said still speaking with a smooth tone

I saw his small nod.

I let his hand go and reached to his seatbelt. I put it around him and with a click it was secured.

"T...Thanks" I heard his quiet thanks that made me smile a bit. How can someone be this cute.

"You're welcome" I smiled as I answered.

I put my own seatbelt on and started the engine and we was ready to go.

The way to the hot pot place was quiet. The only noise that was able to heard was the smooth hum of the engine that was created a smooth white noise around us. It was relaxing and the quiet as well.

*30 minutes later*

We arrived at the hot pot place one of the best place is China you can ever find. Its a hidden gem away from people.