Elena had slept over at Mikaelson manor she was in Rebekah's room looking in the mirror when Kol walked in. "You ready to get to school?"

She turned looking at her bump in the mirror she was terrified that when she had the baby she would still have the weight. Even if it sounded crazy it was a fear. "Do i look fat to you i really hope i don't gained weight anywhere else."

Kol knew better than to answer that type of question he was not trying to end up in the dog house. "Darling your pregnant and that is a trick question I'm not answering it."

"I just don't want to spend years working off baby weight. And I'm still growing and she is heavy." Evie was really heavy and she knew that her daughter was going to come soon but it still wasn't soon enough. She was ready for her to come into the world. 

He walked over to her wrapping his arm around her and gently lifting up her bump. She let out a sigh as the weight was relieved. She was creating his child so he was going to do whatever he could to make it easier for her.  "Better."

"Much." Elena was happy that he was taking some of the weight off of her it felt much better. 

Rebekah walked in stopping in her tracks she was so happy the two of them were dating and starting their own family. "Wow it's like a dream come true my brother and my best friend i can't believe it."

Elena chuckled she liked that Rebekah was all for the two of them dating. She had first thought she wasn't going to like it. "I thought normally sisters wanted to keep their best friends away from their brothers."

Rebekah shook her head she wouldn't stop them from being together when she knew they were soulmates and that they were happier together. "Well not me i wanted y'all together and i am happy y'all are. What is he doing?"

"Taking her weight off of me" And it felt tremendous not to have to carry it at the moment.

Rebekah smiled she knew that they were certainly a match made in heaven. "Aww that is so cute. And as much as i don't want to ruin this moment we have to get to school."

"Ok.

Kol gently put down her bump not wanting to overwhelm her with it. "You ready."

"Yeah." The three headed downstairs seeing Hernick and Klaus waiting. 

"Do we have to go to school?" Herncik asked he personally just wanted to stay home and ditch.

"We do?" Elena said motioning to her and Kol they were already taking some time off next year for the baby they had to be in school right now.

"Fine."  Hernfick guessed he would join them too after all they didn't have that much of school left. "So did you two pick out  a name yet?"

"We're not telling you it's a surprise." Kol knew that everyone had been asking but they were going to have to wait until she was here. It was staying between the small group until then.

"Fine."

--

The two walked into the school Elena saw Lexi Stefan Jeremy and Bonnie waiting at her locker she walked over to them. She hadn't seen Lexi in months and she was wondering what they were doing over here. 

Lexi smiled at Elena she had certainly not believed it when she had heard it. But it was true and Elena was glowing.  "You're pregnant that's so cool."

"Where the hell have you been?" Elena asked she didn't get why she hadn't seen her friend in months and how she didn't know about this.

"Grouded and not here." Lexi had gotten herself into some trouble over the summer and her parents made her pay the consequences. 

"Why its April i got pregnant at the beginning of the school year and you didn't know." Elena knew that she followed the Gossip's page she didn't get how it had skipped over her.

"I knew i just didn't believe him." Lexi knew that Henrick liked to lie to her so she didn't always believe him. 

"Believe who?" Kol asked not sure who would tell her that she didn't believe.

"Henrick he told me you two were having a baby i thought he was lying he does that to me." Lexi was used to him lying to her and Henrick was used to her not believing a word that she had to say.

"We know."

"Why were you grounded?" Elena asked knowing that it could be a range of things she could have done.

"They sent me to a BootCamp something i had done over the summer i needed to learn my lesson" She didn't want to get into it because it was not pretty. Her parents made sure that she would never do it again.

"I got two months left I'm so excited." Elena couldn't wait to hold her baby girl in her arms she was never going to let anyone hurt her.

"Aww little Ellie is having a baby isn't that wonderful." Stefan knew that Elena was going to be one of the best mothers ever.

Bonnie knew that even though her best friends life was about to change. That it was about to be for the good and that she would be amazing. "You will be the best mother ever."

"Thank you Bonnie."

Jeremy glanced from her sister to Kol and back to her sister. She wanted to make sure they both understood what could come. "If he ever hurts you I'll kick his ass."

"I'm right here." Kol reminded and hurting her was the last thing he would ever do.

"Just saying."

"I would never hurt your sister Jeremy."

"We have to get to class we will see y'all later."

"See ya."

--

Elena was sitting in Jenna's office doing homework while Jenna was working when Alaric walked in. "This is where she is." Alaric had been wondering where did she sneak to during Gym class. 

"Hi Ric." Elena waved before turning back to her assignment she always came here because it was so peaceful.

Jenna loved getting her niece in here it gave them time to bond. "She has this period free and none of her friends do so she sits in here and does homework."

"It's gym i got excused because Meredith said it was dangerous."

"You're pregnant."

"That's why its dangerous."

--

Elena walked out of her aunts office seeing Liv. She hadn't really seen her as of late because she had been so busy. "Hey Liv."

"Hi how you been?" Liv missed seeing her but she knew that Elena's life was pretty hectic right now.

"Tired."

"I bet." 

"How are you?" Elena hadn't seen much of her so she wondered how everything was going for her. 

"Good your cousin is a little bit of an asshole but we're doing good." Liv loved him even if he she sometimes got the sudden urge to slap him on occasion. 

"that's good to hear."

"How's the baby?"

"She's good heavy and always hungry but good I'm excited my due date can't come fast enough." She couldn't wait for it to be here she was counting down the days until her baby was going to come.

"So you got a name picked out yet?" Liv knew that some mothers picked the name in advance and someone waited until their birth. She wondered which Elena had gone with.

"We do but it's a surprise." She didn't want anyone else to know just yet.

"Well it's exciting."

"It is."

"Well i have to get to class it was nice seeing you Elena."

"Same Liv."