Chapter 1

Well, I don't know where to start. I don't know where to start at the beginning or when Zain died right in front of me.

I may start at the very beginning.

Hi, I'm Nikki, well, Nicole, but I changed to Nikki. To me, it's easier to say then, "Nicole." I'm a witch... not heretic. That's what Zain would've wanted.

Well, 23 years ago, I was born. My parents had dampened my witchy powers so I couldn't use them. But something had snapped inside me, and I couldn't hold it in. I was being beaten.

I'll be going to Aiden. It came to me to get to Zain.

"Nicole -" He begins.
"I told you not to call me Nicole!" I say a little bit snappy.
"I don't give a fuck. Nicole, I need you to get close to Zain." He says. "And I need you to gain information."
"Why."
"So the Boss can live in peace."
"Who's the boss?"
"He'll show himself when you've proved yourself." He says. "Now, get lost."
I walk out, looking down at the floor.
When will these pricks leave me be.
I had kept walking, and the painting had shook on the wall. Like an earthquake had come through, and as fast as it came, it left.
That wasn't me... was it?

Well, this part of my life was depressing. It was only since when Zain came into my life shit was going how I wanted... in a way. So I'm just going to the part when I see Zain.

"Luv, are you alright?" Asked a lad with white hair.
I seem that I can read his mind. He's Zain.
"Yes, just... yeah, I'm alright." I replied.
God, I hope that he doesn't catch on that Aiden had set the bombs off.

I walk off into alleyway away from Zain. But, daymn, he is hawwt, he's a similar build to Damon Salvatore. And he has white hair like Draco Malfoy white. He looks about 16. With a body like that, I'm sure he gets chicks all the while. There's really no point for me to try and hit on him. But worth a shot right. No, I'm not gonna.

I walk away from him and I am turned to face what maybe be the boss of the whole operation.
"When, Aiden says get close he means close. Not talk and walk away." He says.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Nothing to do with you, darling." He spat back.

I swear everyone hates me.

"You're right. Everyone does hate you, Nicole." He says back. "You're just a part of the operation. You'll never have a relationship with anyone. You'll just fuck and dash."

I start to tear up and begin to walk away.

"Before you leave come here." He says. I walk to him. "Have this. This is a family heirloom."

He gives me a necklace which seems to be a black Dahlia. Since I had it I never really took it off. But I never realised that my bad luck started with this. This is a curse. A curse placed upon me by Mr. "Nothing to do with you."

Me and Zain was in an alley and a few men tried to kill us both. But Zain had outstrengthed then all. I was escorted back home, and honestly, I wished that me and Zain could stay forever. But shit happens, right? Right? He drained someone dry of their blood and took me under his wing, and protected me when I needed it.

Two years later I'm a member of the Hellfire and a long distence relation of a Hellraiser and hell, no pun intened, I even have a witchy name that goes by "Lilith," I don't know if that has any meaning to me at all I don't know. All I know is if you told me I was a witch three years ago, I wouldn't've believed you.